chapter 3

day dream | svt

there is more Chinese in this, some is googled and some is from asking my friend!

unedited

♡♡

 " ul go ship jik a nah (eh eh)

ul go ship jik a nah (eh eh) "  The soft music of my ringtone, that had been set to Seventeen's new comeback, I Don't Wanna Cry, wakes me up. Rubbing my eyes with one hand, my eyes focus to a sleeping Minghao curled up next to me, with his arms resting lightly around my waist. I turn to look over to see Sarah fast asleep on the other couch, and that the TV had at some point turned itself off during the day. 

Moving carefully, not to wake up Minghao, i reach over to my phone and raise an eyebrow once i see the contact name. 

JunJun 

Clicking answer, i hum into the phone.

"Hell-..." Jun cuts me off instantly.

"Is Minghao with you?" 

"Yeah, isn't he always?" I laugh. I hear Jun let out a sigh, and i make a face.

"Why what's wrong?" 

"We have a concert remember" I nod, under sure of the information i was receiving. 

"Huh-..." He cuts me off again, yelling through the phone, which was enough to wake up Minghao in the process. 

"IN TWENTY MINUTES!"

"WHAT?!"  I scream back, and look over to Minghao, who was wiping the sleep away from his eyes, like he had no clue what was going on. I starting hitting his arm repeatedly, causing him to wince in pain. 

"Oww, why?!" He asks, and i send him a look.

"JUN TELLS ME YOU HAVE A CONCERT IN TWENTY MINUTES" I freak, and his face just turns to shock. 

"Concert?" He asks, sending a confused look. "T-Twenty minutes?" Minghao asks, and i nod in reply. For some strange reason, i hear a snuffled laugh through the phone, as I hear Jun call, before a click was heard and Jun hangs up. 

"You better get here quick"

"You need to leave now!" I tell Minghao, grabbing onto his arm and dragging him off the couch.  

Minghao does as he's told and stands up. Still having the confused look on his face, he sends me a look.

"I didn't think we had one today" I shrug, since i wasn't really told their scheduled. 

"Well i think you should go anyways, just in case" I smile, and he only nods. 

He lets out a sigh, before pulling me into a hug quickly, and then letting me go just moments after, smiling down at me with what almost seemed like a sad smile.

"I'll see you later"  

"Okay"  Hearing him shut the door behind him, i let out a soft sigh. 

The silence in the apartment soon broken by the now fully awake Sarah. 

"Are you sure you two aren't dating or anything?" Turning around to face her, she's was still sprawled  across the couch.

"No, we're not" She sends me a look, and shakes her head. 

"Really? Because if i didn't know you, i'd swear on my life, you two were dating" I send a look back to her and force her to move from laying down to sitting up, so i could sit next to her. 

"We're not dating, we're best friends" From the corner of my eye, i could see Sarah continue to shake her head. 

"Wow"  She says sarcastically, almost sounding like she was soughing. 

"What?" 

"I swear that kid likes you or something" I turn my head to look at her and she has a look on her face, which i can't understand.

"Of course he does, he's my friend"  Her face turns to shock, and she laughs as she face palms.

"You're the most oblivious person i know" 

"What do you mean?" I ask, starting to get confused with what the hell she was trying to get at. She lets out a sigh, and gets up from off the couch, stretching her arms out around her.

"It's okay, don't worry about it"  Still sending her a confused look, she makes her way into the kitchen, probably to get herself a drink.

"What are you even on about?" 

  ♡♡ 

The door of the apartment threw open, and Jun, who sat in the living room, looked to the few members of seventeen who were sat with him and raised an eyebrow.

"Wait for it..."

Minghao stood at the entrance to the living room, his expression fixed on killing someone, that someone, as you can probably guess; Jun. 

"You okay there HaoHao?" Jun smiles, blinking innocently. Minghao's eyes glared in his direction, shaking his head slowly.

"王八蛋 (wáng bā dàn) (You son of a )"  Again, Jun blinks innocently. 

"What are you saying?" 

"你知道我在说什么的 ( Ni zhi dao wo zai shuo shen me de) (You know exactly what i'm saying)"

Jun sighs, shaking his head. Leaning forward, he places a chip, that was placed in a bowl on the table, into his mouth. 

"我不知道 (Wo bu zhi dao ) (I Don't Know)" 

A cough was heard from one of the older boys in the room. Jeonghan sat, with his hair pushed up into a pony tail and a book in his head, sending a look to the two youngers. 

"What are you two on about and why does Minghao look like he's about to kill you?" 

Jun scoffs a laugh, and raises an eyebrow at the annoyed boy. 

"Yeah HaoHao, tell him" Minghao sends a glare in Jun's direction and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Well you started it, and there's nothing to explain" 

Jeonghan sighs, marking the page of his book and setting it down on the table. Turning slightly to face them, Jeonghan rests his arm on the back of the couch.

"Seriously, what's going on?"

"Minghao has a-..."

"Don't even say it" Minghao snaps, sending another look to Jun. 

"...-a crushhh" Jun says, expanding the word. 

"I do not" 

"So do"

"Do not"

"Do too" Jeonghan coughs, breaking the bickering.

"On who?"

"No one/Sunhee"  Minghao and Jun say in sync. 

"No"

"Yes" 

"No"

"Yes"

Jeonghan sighs, covering his face with his hands.

"Can't believe these children" He mutters to himself, Minghao and Jun still bickering behind him.

A quiet sigh comes from beyond the door. Soonyoung looks between the gap, a sad smile covering his lips.

"...Obviously" 

  ♡♡  

Sarah took a sip of her milkshake, as she watched me. Sending her a confused look, i question her. 

"Are you okay?" She hums, nodding her head as still continues to sip at her drink.

"Fine" 

Giving her a sceptical look, i looked down at my phone that sat on the table. Sarah giggles, making me look up to her.

"What?" Covering as she giggles, she shakes her head.

"Nothing" Giving her an annoyed look, i roll my eyes. 

"I don't believe you" Sarah shrugs, as i look back down to my phone.

"You waiting for a message?" 

"No"

"Sure you aren't" She swiftly picks up my phone from in front of me and unlocks it. Raising an eyebrow, i tilt my head slightly.

"How did you know my password?" 

"Because..." Sarah continues, keeping her gaze on my phone. "I'm your best friend, and honestly, you're just oblivious about things"

"No i'm not" I say, pouting slightly. She moves her head from behind the phone and sends me a look.

"You're the most oblivious person i know" 

"What? Since when?" 

"Since always"  I scoff, and steal her milkshake and take a sip, cringing at the taste. 

"One, I'm hurt" Placing the cup down, i glare at it. "And two, eww" Sarah does a double take and sends me the same look i was sending the cup.

"Eww?" She exclaims, "You mean yum! Chocolate is the best"  

I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"No, it's the worst!" 

"No, it's not"

"Yes, it is" 

"No"

"Yes-..." I get cut off by a bunch of laughter above us. 

"Sunhee!" Looking up in surprise, i notice Joshua, along with Jihoon, Chan and Seungcheol behind him. 

"Oh hi!" I smile, and wave. 

"It's nice to see you" Joshua smiles, as the other boys start saying hi. 

"Noona!" Chan cheers, his smile lighting up his face.

"Hey Chan" 

I shift my eyes to Sarah's direction, and i see shes gone silent and sipping at her drink. A small smirk appears on my face as i turn to some of the seventeen boys.

"This is my best friend Sarah, she's visiting whilst she's on break for Uni" 

Sarah starts to cough on her drink, and covering , her eyes sending my a look. 

"Are you okay?"  Seungcheol asks, and her cheeks start to turn a slight pink. 

"Ahh, yes, thank you" She stutters, avoiding eye contact. 

"Wait-..." I say, remembering about how Minghao had to leave earlier. The boys send me a confused look, and i continue to speak. "Don't you guys have a concert?" 

"No, we do in a few days though" Jihoon replies, re-positioning the hat he had on his head. 

"oh" 

"Why you ask Noona?" Chan asks, blinking innocently. 

"Well Jun called me earlier saying you had a concert and that Minghao was going to be late because he was over mine" 

Seungcheol raises an eyebrow, thinking to himself.

"Well we don't, it must be him playing some sort of prank" Seungcheol shrugs.

"That's a bad prank" Jihoon mumbles, making Chan turn to him with a cheeky smile.

"Like you know anything about pranks Hyung" Jihoon rolls his eyes and mutters to himself.

"Cheeky little "  Seungcheol ignores to the two youngers, and looks to me.

"I'll talk to him"  I make a face and shrug.

"It's cool, i'm sure it was just a weird prank" 

"Anyways, we have to go back to the dorm now, and take this food back to the other boys" Joshua says, raising the bags of food in his hands, that i had not noticed before. Nodding, i smile.

"Okay" 

"We'll see you later, you guys should come over" Seungcheol smiles, turning to Sarah. "It was nice to meet you" 

Sarah's cheeks continue to turn more pink as she nods.

"Y-You too" 

"Goodbye Noonas" Chan waves, his cheeky smile still on his face. Jihoon only nods, a small smile on his face. 

"Bye" Joshua replies in English, laughing. 

As soon as the boys were out of our sight, i felt a slap on my arm. Whining in pain, i send her a look. 

"Oww" 

"Why did you do that?" Laughing, i send her a look.

"Did what?"  She face palms, and mumbles to herself.

"What was so embarrassing" 

"Was not" 

"It was! I looked like a fool" She pouts.

"Come on, i'm sure they thought it was adorable" Sarah sends me a look and shakes her head. She whines to herself, pulling her jacket hood up over her head and resting her head on her arms on the table. 

"I hate you sometimes" 

Laughing, i lean back in my chair. 

"I love you too" 

  ♡♡  

There was a faint smell of fresh flowers in the wind, as the breeze flew through my hair.  Letting out a sigh, i look around as i'm back to the familiar pink trees. Looking down at my item of clothing this time, i raise an eyebrow as i notice myself, again, in another dress. 

This time it was a shorter dress, cutting off right above the knee. Light blue in colour, it had a delicate black belt and a sweetheart neckline. On my feet were something i never wear, ever. A pair of light blue heels, matching the dress. 

I instantly had flashbacks to the last time i wore heels and shuddered at the memory. 

Anyways, continuing on...

Looking up, I notice Soonyoung leaning up against one of the trees. He had his normal black jeans, with a simple white button down t-shirt on. Simple, yet handsome. He could pull off any style, and everyone knew it, including him. 

Letting out another sigh, i start to take a step forward, as i chant to myself silently.

'Please don't fall, please don't fall'

Stumbling slightly, i stop in front of him and smile awkwardly.   Noticing my presence, he looks up and smiles. 

"Hello" I bow my head back at him, as i frown. I am still unable to talk in this daydream like state. 

"Don't frown" Soonyoung starts, picking himself up off of the tree and pokes at where my dimple would be. "A beautiful girl should smile, not frown" 

I can't help, but smile as he starts to laugh.

"There it is" Avoiding his gaze, i look over to the pink trees. "Ishh, now you're avoiding my gaze? I'm older than you remember, show some respect to your Oppa" 

Blushing, i turn to look back at him, and all he's doing is smiling down at me.

"Good" 

Opening my mouth to speak, nothing comes out, so all i can do is think about what i want to tell him.

'I like you Oppa' 

  ♡♡    

Tada! Chapter 3!  

Hope you like it! I have a few idea for later on in the book, i wonder if you can figure them out. Also, if there's anything you would like to see added, then make sure to comment it below or to send me a message! 

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for the next chapter!

♡ Kat ♡