Stranger?

Destinied together

*YURA POV*

"Noona~ I'm home! Mianhae for-" Minwoo burst from the door and panting for running all around the way.

"Shhh... Let's talk outside." I press my fore finger to my lip and walk outside.

"Noona... Who is he?" Minwoo ask me after taking a glance at the boy laying on our couch.

"He? Ohh... Some stranger I find at the alley." I chuckled nervously afraid that Minwoo will think otherwise.

Minwoo take a glance at the boy again. "Noona, isn't he someone from our school?"

"Mwo? How did you-"

"You really didn't notice that he is wearing Woolim High uniform don't you?" he poked me at my arm as he stated the fact to me.

I take a good look at the boy uniform and look at Minwoo again. "Okay... Guess I didn't see that." I said sarcasticly. "Do you know who is he?"

Minwoo shook his head. "Nope, I don't know. Probably, he's the new transfer student from East Seoul."

"That's where the T.O.P High right?"

"T.O.P High? Yeah soo top. Call them L.O.W High is better. They have too much delinquents there." he snickered.

"Yeah... I heard about it too. Last month some of the student get kicked out from there for doing... okay, I forgot 'bout it." I tap at my chin trying to remember the story I heard from Hyomin.

"They burnt their science lab noona. Trust me, they going to need three months to repair those burnt lab." Minwoo helps finishing the story.

Suddenly, I realised something. "Wait a sec. If he is the new transfer student... then he is the part of Infinite."

"Infin...who?" Minwoo tilts his head to the side.

"Infinite. To show their unbreakable bond of friendship. Well, Hyomin did gives me a lot of new news faster than anybody I know in school."

"Ohh~" Minwoo nods his head. "But, what are we gonna do with him noona? You don't possibly gonna let him stay at our home aren't you?"

I just shrugged my shoulder. "Molla. Just wait him to wake up." 

Minwoo give me the 'Are you kidding me' look. "Seriously? What if he didn't wake up? What if he only wake up the next morning?"

"Don't ask me when will he wakes up! Ask him!" I snapped at his pushing question. "Fine! Let me wake him up."

"Yah, noona! I'm just kidding. Chill..." he quickly pull my arms from intruding the boy sleep.

"Aish you troublesome. Ppali. Let's cook dinner together. Probably he will wake up the food's smell, won't he?" I glared at Minwoo for a second and walk to the kitchen trying to find something to be cook.

Minwoo follow me from behind and took a blue and pink apron hanging at the wall. "Noona, catch!" and he throw me the pink apron.

"Gomawo Minwoo."

"So, what should we cook? Kimbap?" he ask me.

"Fine by me. But about that boy laying there?" I point my finger at the couch.

"Just make him porridge." he lazily said. Okayyy....