Canceled plan

Destinied together

*YURA POV*

*School are over, finally! Minwoo said that he would fetch me at class so I should wait him for a while.* I thought while keeping all my things in the bag.

"Yura-ah, why did you stay here? Ppali, let's go home." ask Minra, my classmates.

I shook my head. "Nevermind. I'm waiting for Minwoo."

"Ah okay! Annyeong Yura! See you tomorrow." Minra wave her hand saying goodbye to me. I wave back to her and I pull out my MP3 from the back and start playing random song while waiting for Minwoo.

 

*MINWOO POV*

*Yeah, school is over. Coffee Prince here I come!* I cheer in my head.

"Minwoo-sshi. Could you help me?" Mr. Lee ask me before I could leave the classroom.

*Out of many student in this class why me??* "Neh Lee songsamnim. What is it?" I faked a smile and ask him.

"Could you bring this papers to the staffroom? Kamsahamnida Minwoo-sshi." he gives me the papers and left the class.

"That ahjusshi is so troublesome. You are the teacher, how could you ask your student to do this?" I mumble under my breath. "Noona, please bear to wait for me..."

'KNOCK! KNOCK!'

"Mianhae songsamnim, I just want to put this papers at Lee songsamnim table." I said to the teachers inside the staffroom and quickly do my errands.

When I left the staffroom, I quickly run to Yura noona classroom. "Noona, mian-" I stop and walk to my already sleep noona. "Did I make you wait for me this long? Mianhae noona. Looks like I have to call Donghyun hyung to say that we couldn't come to work today.

I take out my handphone from my pocket and call Donghyun hyung number. 'Bip! Bip!'

"Hello Donghyun hyung. Yeah it's me Minwoo. Can you switch Yura noona and my shift to another day? Yeah, noona fell asleep again waiting for me. Mianhae and gomawo Donghyun hyung."

"Looks like I'm giving you a piggyback ride home noona." I smile and lift Yura noona carefully to my back and walk home.

 

*DONGHYUN POV*

"Aish, where is this Yura and Minwoo?"

"Hyung, why don't you just call one of them?" Hyunseong suggest his hyung as he is already dizzy seeing him walking to and fro worrying about Yura and Minwoo.

"Yeah you're right!" I take out my handphone and start searching for Minwoo's name. But then...

'You got a call~' My phone rings and shows Minwoo name.

"Yoboseyo. Minwoo? Why? Did Yura fell asleep again? Arraso. Walk home safely."

"So hyung?" Hyunseong ask impatiently.

"Yura fell asleep and Minwoo had to take her home."

"Ah~" Hyungseong let out a sigh and continue doing his job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just hang in there peeps!

L will come in the next chappie! ^^