Who are they?

Destinied together

*YURA POV*

'KRING!!!' the bell rings meaning that it recess time. All the students went out from the class and went to the cafeteria.

"Finally, recess..." I said and lands my head on my table.

Hyomin come to me and said, "Yura-ah, wanna go to cafeteria? I'm hungry."

I lift my head and give her a weird look. She never in my life, I swear goes to the cafeteria during lunch. Is she sick or what? She usually only eat her apple and milk in class. "Urm... Hyomin? Are you sick or are you crazy? You know that you don't go to cafeteria right?" I remind her.

"How could you say things like that to me? Come on Yura... I'm bored eating apple and drink only milk. I need other type of food do you know?" Hyomin punch me on my arm with a silly smile on her face and pulls me to the cafeteria. *Oh God... I hate cafeteria. This place is more crouded than the wet market.* I mumbled in my mind.

Hyomin buy a plate of meatball spaggetti for her and AN APPLE FOR ME??!! Is she nuts or what?? I'm a human too! Not some robots that needs no food! "Hyomin, how could you do this to me? You buy yourself a spaggetti and an apple for me? Evil." I said to her and buy a sandwich for me.* At least this thing will make me full than eating only apple. Right?*

"Haha mianhae Yura-ah. I thought you don't want to eat. Where'd your cute dongsaeng?" Hyomin sheepishly rubs her neck.

"Don't change your topic Lee Hyomin. Wae on earth did you want to go here so badly?" I sit and begins to ask her question.

"No reason?"

"Tell me or-" before I could end my words, I heard the girls screaming histerically. "What on earth?"

"KYAAA!!! They are here!!" Hyomin join the girls and scream loudly. *Who are they?*

I stared at the cafeteria door to see who's coming in. Then I see 7 gorgeous guys walk in and some of the girl faints (?) as they smile to the girls.

"Hyomin, who are they?"

"Infinite!"

"Who?" I tilts my head to side as I couldn't get what she is saying. *Infinite? What is that? Infinite symbol is the only thing I knew.*

"They call themselves 'Infinite' to show their unbreakable bond of friendship. They consists of Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon or Hoya, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo or L and Lee Sungjong." Hyomin explained to me. *Wow, she does know a lot about them! It's like they are some artists!*

"Are they new transferred student?" I ask her and I continue to eat my sandwich.

"Yep! Sunggyu and Dongwoo are 3rd year student, Woohyun , Hoya and Sungyeol are 2nd year student while Myungsoo and Sungjong are 1st year student! Like me, you and your cute dongsaeng! I hope either Myungsoo or Sungjong will study in our class, or even both! Kyaaa!" Hyomin exclaimed happily.

"Hey don't drag my Minwoo along! And please don't be a crazy fangirls like the one this morning." I smack her arm.

"This morning? What happen this morning Yura?" Hyomin ask me with a puzzled face.

"A..ani! Nothing happen this morning!" I deny her question quickly.

'KRING!!!' the bell rings again signaling recess time is over. I pick my rubbish and throw inside the trash can.

"Hyomin-ah, ppali. Recess time is over."

"Neh~" she chirp happily.