Back off!!

Destinied together

*YURA POV*

*Aish... How can I sleep and made my dongsaeng carry me and I... ahh~ I hope Donghyun oppa will not scold me and Minwoo...* I let a sigh at all the things I have done yesterday. "It is soo bored walking home from school alone." I sigh for the uptenth time and kick the tiny stone on the road.

"I need you Minwoo, Minwoo, Minwoo~ How could you go and left your noona alone~ " I sing and change Teen Top song, 'Crazy' lyrics and start to pull a silly smile on my face when I heard my singing. If I stumbled into Teen Top and they heard what I sing probably I'm going to be chase all around Seoul. Mianhae Teen Top!

*I'm not on today's shift as well, so where should I go?* I just walk past some alley and suddenly a body leaning on the wall making me stop walking.

I walk carefully to the body, afraid if the person would take drastic movements. "Umm...Hello? Why are you sitting here alone?" I ask a silly question at the person.

"SHUT UP! STAY AWAY FROM ME!" suddenly he snap at me.

"What is your problem shouting at me like that?" I shout back. *He is badly injured and yet he dare to shout at me? He got some nerves!*

"LEAVE!" 

"Hey mister, you know what? I was just about to help you but seeing you like this... You could take care of yourself." As soon as I finish my words, his body fall on me and we were lying on the dirty street with his body on top of me. "YAH! Wake up! Don't fall on me you pabo!"

"Hurt..." was the last word I heard him muttered and he black out.

I push his body to the side and tried my best to bring his body to home. I hope Minwoo don't get freak out seeing me bringing a guy home.

 

*MINWOO POV*

"Mianhae noona for leaving you going home alone... I need to do something urgent!" I run to the 'Coffee Prince' cafe quickly and went inside.

 

*AUTHOR POV*

At that time, you already arrive at your home with the boy leaning against you for support. You took out your key and push the door. You took the boy and place him on the couch.

 

*YURA POV*

"Aish... he is heavy." I whined and massage my sore shoulder. I take the first aid kid and take out some medicine that I will put on his injurt body. After some time, I finish doing my job and take a chance to stare at his feature. Well, I had to admit for a guy like him, he do have a beauty, flawless face. But, where did I saw you huh pretty boy?