Meeting the crew

Destinied together

*YURA POV*

"We're back~"

"Ah hyungs! You guys are back. Noona, wait up okay?" Minwoo say and left me to meet his colleague.

"Okay." I said and take another sip of the lemon tea.

 

*MINWOO POV*

"Hyung, what did you buy?" I say as I take a look inside the plastic bag that my hyung bring.

"Yah don't just look at it! Bring it to the back." the guy with short black hair said.

"Mianhae hyung." I quickly apologise and bring the plastic bags to the kitchen and I start to sort all the things and keep it in the cupboard.

"Minwoo-ah." suddenly a hand tap my shoulder.

"Aish Jeongmin hyung... You almost scare the hell out of me you know? Waeyo?"

"Haha mianhae. Ermm... Did your noona come today?" Jeongmin ask.

"Wae would she come today? She's not on today shift." I simply lied to him to see his expression.

"Oh..."

"Wae? Do you like my noona or what?"

"A...ani. Just asking." he stutters.

"Okay if you said so.."

"So what if I like your noona? It's not illegal..." Jeongmin mumble softly but still can be heard by me.

"Aha! Gotcha! It's not hard to confess ya know?" I said out aloud.

"Yah pabo! Don't say it out loud!" Jeongmin hit the back of my head.

"Mianhae hyung." I rub the back of my head.

"Minwoo~"

"Neh hyung! What do you want?" I answer from the kitchen didn't budge to move an inch.

"Minwoo~"

"Aish Donghyun hyung sending me a creep calling me with soft voice like that."

"MINWOO!! HELP US!!" the twins scream for my name.

"What in the world that Youngmin hyung and Kwangmin hyung did this time?" I walk out the kitchen and see Hyunseung hyung and Jeongmin hyung tries to calm Donghyun hyung while the twins... oh boy they disappear.

Suddenly I remember about Yura noona. I walk to the table she sit earlier only to found a note on the table.

'Minwoo dongsaeng, I'm going home now. Don't come home late or else I'm going to be lonely.

Love, your noona ^^'

"You didn't left just because you saw Donghyun hyung got piss with the twins right noona?" I let a soft chuckle out from my mouth.