Rude much?

Destinied together

*YURA POV*

"Yay, finish cooking! Let's go eat dongsaeng." I smile at Minwoo and we dig into our food. Just a few minutes later, a heard footsteps behind me.

"Ah, you wake up! Have a seat and eat." Minwoo stop eating and said to the boy.

I turn myself to my right and I quickly stand. "H-have a seat?" I said hesitently. His face is emotionless and it getting me a bit creep.

"Mianhae." he said and left from our house leaving Minwoo and me stunned.

"Rude much? A thanks for letting him stay is easy to say." Minwoo said before continue enjoying his food.

"Nevermind. An apology is enough for me Minwoo." I replied and sit back to eat my meal.

 

-Next day-

*YURA POV*

"Hyomin-ah!" I wave my hands at her hoping that she will notice me.

"Ah! Yura, good morning!" she replied my wave and waved back at me. "It's rare you smile to the ears in the morning. Did something happen? Or did you find youself a boyfriend?"

"Ani! I just want to ask you about the new transfer student that you told me yesterday." I denied her wrong guess and ask her my real question.

"Waeyo?" Hyomin ask me again.

"Just want to know our schoolmates better. That's all. Nothing in particular." I laugh awkwardly while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Ahh~ So what do you want to know? Or who?"

"I don't know. You do it for me."

"Let's see..."


Sorry for not updating to fast >~<

Exam is coming nearer, so please wait!

Sorry for the short update!