Meet My Dongsaeng

Destinied together

*YURA POV*

"Hyomin, I'm going home now. See you tomorrow. Annyeong."

"Neh Yura. Annyeong."

"Wonder what time is it now?" I said as I look at my watch. "School out early today. Perhaps I could go to the cafe as a customer for today since I'm not on today shift."

I walk pass a few alley before I arrive at a cafe named 'Coffee Prince'. I push the door and the bell chimed softly.

"Welcome to Coffee Prince, how can I serve... Noona?" the waiter with a short brown hair exclaimed as he turn his back.

"Hello dongsaeng!" I said with a big smile plastered on my face.

"Why did you come here? I thought you are on leave today?" the boy ask with a wondering look.

"Is this how you treat your customer? At least let me sit comfortably before you could ask me more questions." I simply said that and I can saw some of the customer are looking at us.

"Yah noona!" the boy said slowly, doesn't want to cause any commotion.

"Who's your noona?" I started on my act just to see his expression change.

"Mianhae, please let me show you a sit."

"Kamsahamnida." I continue to play my act and follow him from behind. He leads me to a table for two beside a window and it is a bit far from other customer.

"Noona~" he whine as I sit on the chair. I just let out a simple chuckle and ask him to sit since there is not much customer at this time.

"How's my act Minwoo? Does it scare you?" I laugh when I said.

"It didn't scare me. In fact you almost make me embarrased." Minwoo said with a pout.

"Mianhae. I just want to have some fun."

"Don't do it ever again arraso?" Minwoo warn me and pinch my cheeks.

"Yah stop it! I promise."

"Yay! Stay for a while okay?" Minwoo stands and left me alone.

I cupped my face with my hands and stare at the people outside, walking and talking.

 

*MINWOO POV*

"Aish this Yura noona. She almost give me a major embarassment earlier. I never thought she will act like that... If Donghyun hyung know what she did, probably she will get kick out from her job." I mumbles softly, hoping nobody will hear what I said.

I walk to the kitchen and start searching for something to serve to Yura noona. "I know! I just can serve her a cup of lemon tea! It is her favourite drink."

After a few minutes, I put the tea on a tray and I bring it to Yura noona. From a far I could see she is staring people outside the cafe again. I walk to her and put the cup gently.

 

*YURA POV*

Suddenly, I heard a soft 'TACK' sound infront of me. "Lemon tea?" I ask weirdly.

"It's my treat. I know you love lemon tea right? Drink it while it's still warm." Minwoo said with a smile on his cute face.

"Gomawo dongsaeng." I replied and take a sip of the tea. "It's delicious like always Minwoo."

"Kwenchana noona. It's nothing really." I could see a tint of pink on Minwoo cheeks.

"Aigoo... My dongsaeng is blushing."

"Noona~"

"Hey Minwoo, is it me or this cafe a bit quiet this evening?" I ask him and look around the cafe.

"Ahh~ The other are going out to buy some things and they left me alone handling this silent cafe." he respond with a cute pout.

"Geurae? Poor my dongsaeng." I pat his head softly.

"Never mind."

"We're back~"