Legally Married

WIfe On Duty

Whoam…..what time is it? My head hurt like sh_t!” Jeongyeon groaned while propping her self up, she got shocked from her n_ked state but soon regained her composure after smelling the familiar fragrance from her sigficant other that attached to the duvet.

 

That’s what you get from drinking like a drunkard.” Nayeon came inside their room and handed Jeongyeon a glass of water and a painkiller.


“Thank you very much. I couldn’t handle it last night. That stoic uptight penguin just looked so happy-go-lucky.” Jeongyeon rubbed her eyes and she couldn’t deny the s3xy bunny looked really good in her oversize shirt.

 

You have to see her when she is drunk. She trully changes.” Jeongyeon still amaze.

 

I see, it’s good for her hehehhe...i know, that’s why I told you to keep an eye on her…..by the way, your phone has been ringing non-stop for the last 2 hours.” Nayeon handed Jeongyeon her phone.

 

Holy sh_t! Who made that 30 missed call!” Jeongyeon got surprised seeing how persistent her caller even it’s a weekend. But her face suddenly changed to something Nayeon couldn’t describe. Nayeon should take a picture of Jeongyeon’s expression right now.

 

From: Irritated Penguin

 

Hey, corn head! Are you ‘busy’ with Nayeon unnie again in the morning?!
If you read this message please contact me. There is something we need to discuss.

I wake up with a stranger next to me that said she is my wife!

You must know something since you were the one who took me home and changed my clothes right?!(You left your other phone that you use to s3x texting Nayeon unnie all the time, yuck! Ignore me and I will blackmail you.)

 

Oh my God! What happened last night!” Jeongyeon screamed in her head. She tried to arranged all the blurry scene of memory that rewinded in her head.

 

I’m doomed.” Jeongyeon groaned as Nayeon walked out of the room.

 

 

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

 

"Please explain to me what have I done when I drunk." Mina said in her cold and poisonous voice that made Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung felt the goosebumps started to creep up their skin. "And I think you know I always end up loosing my conciousness when I get drunk, Nayeon unnie will kill you if she knows you let this situation happened to me." Mina stabbed Jeongyeon right on her heart with her words.

 

"Please don't tell on me, Boss." Jeongyeon looked at Mina with her best puppy's eyes she had.

 

"Then explain." Mina slapped her palm on the table. "Miss Son Chaeyoung here.…"

 

"You can call me by my first name. It's sounded so formal. Since, I'm 2 years younger than you" Chaeyoung cut Mina.

 

"Okey Chaeyoung here....…"

 

"Hm....but my friend usually call me Chaeng by short, and you are my wi....f.."

 

Mina made a loud groan and slapped her forehead.

Fine….Chaengg….ie… here...” Mina was frowning while curling up her knuckle and readied herself to smack Chaeyoung’s forehead if she interupted her again. But the smaller one just looked shocked for a moment, and the side of twitch until it form a big grin combine with deep dimple.It’s how you called me last night.” Chaeyoung winked.

 

Dimple again.” Mina rolled her eyes and saw Jeongyeon looked at their banter with an amused smirk.

 

Erase that stupid smirk!…..So Chaengie here tell me that we did sign a contract. But she doesn’t want to show it to me.”

 

Looking at how flustered you are, i’m afraid you gonna tear them apart.” Chaeyoung reasoned out and Jeongyeon tried to ease her headache by massanging the side of her forehead.

 

Okey now let me tell you what happened last night.”

 

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

After sending all of their subordinates home and paid for the bill. Mina who was still high dragged Jeongyeon along to the nearest bar in the ally and singing like a mad woman. It’s the first time she saw her elegant, gorgeous, but stoic bestfriend being so laid back. Heck she would sat and showing off her ‘business smile’ even with Jeongyeon and Nayeon around who practically her moms. Try to imagine how uptight she is when she surround by her colleague. So, Jeongyeon just let Mina enjoy herself for tonight.

She is a blackbelt in karate, so if something not right, it could come in handy right?

 

She is so carefree when she is drunk.” Jeongyeon smiled.

 

They entered and sat themselves on the barstool.

 

Ah so tired.” Mina slumped her forehead softly to the bar table.

 

You have to go home and not continuing drinking and dragging me here.” Jeongyeon shrugged.

 

I help Nayeon unnie for having a nice long beauty sleep from her almost always wife.” Mina rolled her eyes and Jeongyeon groaned.

 

Jeongyeon massaged Mina’s neck softly, “you got all this tense muscle from carrying everything on your back, right? Aigo, my hardworking baby.

 

I have to show him I can live my life without being attached to himMina shrugged.

 

 

 

They saw three men came from the dance floor and came closer and sat them selves next to an orange shoulder length haired woman. Mina saw one of them tried to put his hand on the woman’s shoulder but she shrugged off. The flirtious attempt kept repeating and the woman looked bothered but stayed polite.

 

I think men like them should be eradicated.” Jeongyeon groaned.

 

After stayed quite for a moment Mina lifted her head and stood up, Jeongyeon thought Mina was just going to use the washroom but actually Mina came closer to the scene.

 

Jeongyeon stood up and dashed to follow Mina after being afraid the men could be handsy on Mina too. But the next scene made gaped open.

 

She is ballsy when she was drunk.” Jeongyeon took note.

 

Mina rarelly will involve herself to a problem. She would just walked pass a bullied person. One time Mina showed interest in  someone's live was when Jeongyeon needed to courting Nayeon.

 

Mina pressed herself to the girl’s back and said something in her ear. The girl stood up and let Mina circled her hand around her waist while the smaller encircled it on Mina's shoulder, she even kissed Mina’s cheek softly. They headed to Mina’s and Jeongyeon’s previous seat and ignored the men who looked at them with a falling jaws.

 

Thank you very much.” The girl plopped herself to the stool, showed a sincere thanks to them and wiped Mina’s stained cheek from her sudden kiss.

 

No problem, a pretty cutesy girl always get this kind of problem.” Mina winked.

 

Flirty. That’s new outside the business environment Jeongyeon almost scream in her mind.

 

They sat on the stool at the bar while kept chatting around. Jeongyeon found it was funny about how excited was Mina.. Usually she was a passionate calm woman that full of elegance and charisma. But now she just looked like a plain teenager that kept flashing her gummy smile while chatting to the girl who called Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon knew Mina just able to be this laid back when she was very happy and of course ‘drunk’. And being a good friend she is, Jeongyeon kept her eyes as Mina kept drinking.

 

 

 

Yeah, it’s kinda funny how the father always worried we will end up as damsel in distress. I’ve been engaged when I was 22 years old. The old man and their radiculous thought.Mina rolled her eyes.

 

Yeah, I ever did a bombardment to one of the crazy engagement plan my grandpa makes. We are female who run the world. We need a child of our own. Marriage is just a fancy word for adopting an over grown man child who can’t take care of himself.” Chaeyoung joked and all of them laughed.

 

I agree.” Jeongyeon and Mina nodded.

 

A wife would be a nice option.” Chaeyoung slurred and sipped her tequila.

 

Hey! We have a same mind Chaengie.” Mina smilled.

 

Chaengie….” Jeongyeon cringed inside.

 

I heard they open a service for that.” Chaeyoung smirked.

 

Imagine having someone waiting for you after a tiring day after work.”

 

Yeah” Chaeyoung squealed. “It’s better when they are cute too.”
 

Kya” Mina squealed.

 

She squealed!” Jeongyeon looked shock.

 

When you can bring all the homemade bento to work!” Mina’s eyes look dreamy and Chaeyoung nodded in agreement.

 

I will book for myself if it’s real.” Mina commented and drank again.

Are you sure?” Chaeyoung wiggled her eyebrows

 

Jeongyeon felt the urge to went to the toilet.

I will use the bathroom first. Please don’t wander around since both of you look really tipsy right now.” Jeongyeon excuse herself.

 

 

 

Nayeon will choke me if she knows I let Mina gets drunk. I never know this side of her after all.” Jeongyeon wash her face after calming down her bladder.

 

When she got back, she found Chaeyoung and Mina already planted their forehead to the table. Jeongyeon tried to wake them up but she found they almost black out.

 

 

*ring….ring...ring*
“Hello….bunny?”

Where are you Yoo Jeongyeon?” The other line’s voice almost made Jeongyeon’s ear explode.

With Mina….at….the….baaaarr.” Jeongyeon answered hesitately.

What! What time is it?! I think I have told you the antic of a drunk Mina. Get her _ss home safely and you too. Right now!Nayeon nagged.

Yes...yes...we are going home now.”

 

Jeongyeon pulled Mina off the table by her shoulder and almost succesfully lifted her up to her feet but she found it’s really hard even she had beared half of Mina’s weight by letting her lean on her.

Actually, Mina had interwind her hand with Chaeyoung’s.

 

Let her hand go Boss. We are going home.”

 

Mina smirked lazyly while looking at Jeongyeon eyes.

No. We are wife-wife now. Bring us home together.” Mina slurred.

Huh?”

 

I said we are wife-wife now. I got myself a cute wife and we have signed a contract for 3 monthes free trial.Mina slurred but Jeongyeon just thought Mina being drunk and crazy.

 

Okey, since you insist.” Jeongyeon thought Chaeyoung wasn’t going to , steal, or do something bad to Mina. So being the almighty Jeongyeon she carried Mina and Chaeyoung on her left and right shoulder (just imagine she had took a dozen of redbull energy drink without being overdozed kekekke) and hailed a cab to bring three of them to Mina’s highclass apartment. She dropped Mina and Chaeyoung to the couch.

 

Jeongyeon lifted Mina up like a baby, changed her clothes and cleaned her makeup. Yeah, if Nayeon is the mother, Jeongyeon has to be Mina’s parent too.

 

She will be screaming in the morning. Please, don’t get killed miss Chaeyoung. I’m sorry I leave you here since Nayeon will kill me if bring stranger home.” Jeongyeon grumbled and tucked Chaeyoung under the blanket. “It’s really refreshing not seeing her being too upthight. She needs to make a friend for sure.” Jeongyeon mumbled to herself, wore her coat back and heading to the door.

 

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

 

And that’s it…..i don’t know if both of you really sign and make a radiculous contract when i was in the toilet.Jeongyeon scanned the hand written paper that has Chaeyoung’s and Mina’s signature on the legalization stamp.”The h3ll they got the stamp? Mina even put the Pengu Company stamp there!”

 

And it’s legal Mina. So she wasn’t completely deceiving you. Both of you were drunk after all.” Jeongyeon pinched her nose bridge while Chaeyoung smiled broadly.

 

I don’t know I will get my first costumer after a drunking night. Hehheheh.” Chaeyoung smiled.

 

Do you sell yourself as a wife to anyone?” Mina shot Chaeyoung with a glare.

Practically yes, but yesterday was my first day at the company and you are the first one who I promote.” Chaeyoung answered while munching the french fries unladylike followed by Jeongyeon that made Mina thought they were both was long lost sisters.

 

Do you really need some money?” Mina asked.

Yes.” Chaeyoung answered truthfully again, Mina never find someone this ‘honest’ about their situation. “May be she is not that ‘dangerous’” Mina thought.

 

How about I give you some money and we can burn the contract.”

 

A quite silence engulf them for 2 minutes.

 

I’m quite a mischieves person. But my principle isn’t that low. I work and get pay. i’ll be better begging for some money at the traffic light if I want a free cash like that.” Chaeyoung answered seriously.

 

Actually, what kind of company you work for?” Mina pinched the bridge of her nose to ease the tense.

 

I can’t tell you yet but I promise you I will not bring any harm. It’s a company that offers services to bring you hapiness Ma’am.” Chaeyoung flashed Mina her trapping dimpled smile again that made Mina groaned.

 

Actually, i’m in trial. that’s why we have this 3 months free trial. So i’ll be in your care. Yoroshikuonegaishimasu.” Chaeyoung bowed down. “Japanese, right?” Chaeyoung winked at Mina. And Mina slumped againts the chair.

 

So after this 3 months what will happen?”

 

You may choose to extend or not.” Chaeyoung shrugged and Jeongyeon just looked at Mina with meaningful eyes.

 

Okey. You may live with me.”

 

Their meeting end with Mina’s mind tried every plot she could manage to run away from this wife-wife situation. Chaeyoung happily followed her and Jeongyeon who could only scratched her head walked heading home.

 

In the bathroom.

 

I make it Unnie.”

Good job. Now we are one step closer to our goal kekekkek.”

 


Thank you very much for subscribing, commenting, and voting for this meaningless story (人◕ω◕)

Actually the idea came from the manga i read long time ago. But i'm sorry i've forgotten the title of the story(゚ω゚;)

What do you think about the story٩(θ‿θ)۶? I'm sorry if the pace just too slow. I enjoy writing their banter to much hehehhe hope it's not boring.

Please leave some comments :)