Wife Screening? (part 4)

WIfe On Duty

Firstly, I'm sorry for the wrong alert. I forgot to hide the chapter before saving the draft.


Wow...you are extremely good. I know how to read and write in English but I can’t speak well. ” Mina was an awe after Chaeyoung presentating herself infront of her as a trial.

 

I’ve gotten an expensive education Ma’am.” Chaeyoung answered and flashed a toothy grin.

 

I’ve wondered who you are.” Mina eyed Chaeyoung from head to toes suspiciously.

 

It’s not your business Ma’am. I’ve told you, I bring no harm. Right know i’m the wife of the great perfectionist Boss Mina aka Boss Pengu.” Chaeyoung winked and fixed Mina’s collar. Mina then pinched Chaeyoung’s hand and groaned.

 

I think I will need and executive suit too. Chaeyoung looked at her attire. She was in her oversize white shirt and baggy jeans with a pair of boots.

Thanks God you realize you dress like a hobo.” Mina rolled her eyes.

It’s called artisty, woman!” Chaeyoung scowled.

 

The presentation was going well…... Really well in Mina’s opinion.Chaeyoung had performed a magnificent persuasive presentation.

 

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

Ah, Mr. Frans. Thank you very much for believing Pengu Company to manage your property.” Mina shook hand with the tall english investor.

I get persuade by that pretty bob haired woman. Who is she?” Mr. Frans shot an adoring eyes to Chaeyoung’s direction who talked to some of Mina’s subordinate.

why I feel uneasy?” Mina rubbed her nape.

 

Ah, she is my…...” Mina hesitated.

Jeongyeon who came and butted in from nowhere shook Mr. Frans’s hand while secretly elbowing Mina’s side,

sec...re.. tary!” Mina blurred out everything she could managed to think by the sudden attack to her rib.

 

Whoa….you are so lucky! She’s got a lot of potentials! Mr. Frans tapped Mina’s shoulders.

 

Hey! I heard Chaeyoung’s cook a lot of foods. Let’s eat together.” Jeongyeon said to Mina but getting heard by Mr. Frans.

 

May I join?”

We can go to the 5 stars restaurant. She just cooks a simple homemade bento.” Mina tried to be polite.

 

No, I like homemade cook.” Mr. Frans winked.

 

Of...ofcou..rse”

Thank you!” Mr.Frans clapped his hands and excused himself to the toilet.

 

Quickly! Call fo help Unnie!” Mina now frantically pulling Jeongyeon’s collar.

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

Mina, Jeongyeon, Mr. Frans, and Mina’s subordinates who had to go home late due the meeting sat themselves in the office cafetaria.

 

 

They were going to try Chaeyoung special food and Mina was panicking inside. Chaeyoung dishes is extremely delicious, but the shape sometimes even worse than .........a puke.

 

Reasoning that Chaeyoung didn’t cook much enough to feed them, Mina ordered another buffet for them.

 

 

Hey! Where is Miss secretary’s food? I’m already get bored with this one” Mr. Frans asked Mina.

I...i...i..” Mina stuttered. “I keep the best for the last.” Mina smiled.

 

Suddenly a wild cub came walking with a big plate of noodle in front of them. Mr.Frans quickly catched her by the wrist. Mina rubbed her neck again by the uneasy feeling she felt.

Can we try your food, Miss secretary?”

Secretary?!” Chaeyoung thought, she then looked at Mina as the latter shot her a glare and signing a big ‘NO’.

I’ve cooked hard for ya!” Chaeyoung fumed. She then saw Mina made a puking face again. “FINE! i’m sorry Unnie, this ungrateful Pengu really piss me off!”

Yes! Of course!” Chaeyoung said in a perfect pronounciation.

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung almost openned up the lid of her container when Mina suddenly stood up.

Guys! This is a magical dishes that we are waiting for. The recepi that being in a thousand generation from Halla mountain(mountain in Jeju Island). So it needs a special way to be eaten. You have to close your eyes and let the taste bring you to heaven.” Mina said cheerfully that made Jeongyeon frowned.

 

*Step* Mina stepped on Jeongyeon’s foot. “YEAH! That’s right! It’s needed a special way to be eaten. Who ever take a peek will turn into a pig.” Jeongyeon talked loudly after being stepped on.

 

Mina and Jeongyeon asked all of them to closed their eyes while lifting up their plates. They devided the food and they had to eat it with closed eyes.

 

Oh my God! It’s heaven.” One of Mina’s subordinate exclaimed and being followed by a thousands praised. “Even I’m full from the jajangmyeon, I will eat again!”

 

They ate happily (weirdly) and washed their hands.

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

Wow! Your cooking skill is no joke Chaeyoung-ssi.” Mr. Frans shook Chaeyoung’s hand and didn’t released it. Chaeyoung just smiled sweetly.

 

hm...this uneasy feeling comes again.” Mina who watched Mr. Frans and Chaeyoung interaction touched her nape and grabbed Jeongyeon’s forearm to accompany her to pretend they were talking, Mina actually tried to eavesdrop.

 

How much does Miss Mina pay you as her secretary?” Mr. Frans asked Chaeyoung while still holding on her hand.

I’m sorry if I sound rude but it’s really hard to find a beautiful, charming, humble, and especially good at cooking woman like you. I can pay you 3 times more than her.” Mr. Frans then rubbed Chaeyoung’s hand.

 

 

She needs money, right?” Mina thought. “She will just go away from me and follow this rich p3rv3rt guy.” Mina tried to calm herself. "It's nice! I can be free now."

 

Mina waited for Chaeyoung’s answered as she unconciously thighten her gripped on Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon who smirked at first now struggled to not hissing. She was lucky she wore a longsleves so it’s not a direct contact.

 

I’m sorry but she pays me with uncountable amounts.” Chaeyoung patted Mr. Frans’s hand and softly untangled their hands.

She paid me with love.” Chaeyoung intentionally raised up her voice. “After all, she is my wife.”

 

a loud gasped could be heard echoed to the whole cafetaria.

*pack* Mina slapped her forehead while Jeongyeon held her laugh.

 

Mr. Frans walked briskly to Mina and took Mina’s hand. He bowed first,

I’m sorry Mina. I don’t know she is yours. I assure you i’m a gentle man and not that kind of b_stard who stole other’s people spouse. Please sent me all the contract and tomorrow our ‘aggrement’ will be transfered to your account.” Mr. Frans bowed a few times again and left with his assistant.

 

Jeongyeon just patted Mina’s shoulder while the latter could only stayed still like a statue being eyed by her whole subordinates.

 

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

Mina walked with Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon to the parking lot.

Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon Unnie will bring you home. I have to copy some files first and i’ll be heading home.”

 

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

Chaeyoung openned and entered the apartment as Jeongyeon trailed behind her and directly headed to the kitchen to get some water.

 

After drinking some waters Jeongyeon walked back to the living room, she saw Chaeyoung had changed into a cute pajamas. “she is cute!”

 

I’m going first, okey.” Jeongyeon headed to the door.

Hm...Hyung...” (yes, that’s how they greet each other now :). She told Chaeyoung to call her ‘that’ since they are amazingly similar.)

 

Jeongyeon stopped her step.

Anything you need?”Jeongyeon turned around and smiled gently at Chaeyoung.

Did I do something too much by saying i’m married to Mina in front of everyone?” Chaeyoung nervously asked while fidgetting.

CUTE!” Jeongyeon thought. “No. I think she is okey.”

But she seems ignoring me.” Chaeyoung muttered but Jeongyeon could hear it.

May be she just can’t handle being in the same place with me.” Jeongyeon wanted to answered but Chaeyoung kept muttering something nonsense.

Chaeyoung blabbering frantically,“Ah, that’s why she asked you to bring me home?!”

 

HEHHEHEHHHHE *chuckled*

Chaeyoung stopped talking when she heard Jeongyeon laughed.

 

Why are you laughing, Hyung?! I’m being serious here.” Chaeyoung eyes even got bigger then they usually are.

 

No! Both of you are just too cute!” Jeongyeon wiped her teary eyes. She then stepped closer to Chaeyoung and grabbed Chaeyoung’s hand softly.

 

She is not angry toward you. She even feels so greatful right now. H3ll! you make her score a big tender. You know how workaholic she is right? She is just doing an ovetime. She isn’t ignoring you intentionally. Jeongyeon smiled and Chaeyoung released her breath.

I see.”

Jeongyeon then patted Chaeyoung’s head.

 

I’m heading home okey. My partner is waiting for me.” Jeongyeon bid her goodbye, But before she closed the door she turned around again to Chaeyoung. “Thank you very much, please keep loving that upthight penguin even she is weird as an alien. ” Then Jeongyeon closed the door by giggling softly as she caught a glimpse of the penguin painting which on the shoe rack. “New subject to tease.”

 

 

 

 

I’m forbiden to do so.”

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

Mina openned the door to her apartment with a soft click.

Mina saw the light still on and the TV could be heard. It’s already 11.30 pm. She didn’t know downloading some files will take that long. “She is not sleeping yet? Is she waiting for me?”

 

Mina openned her shoes and saw the canvas that Chaeyoung painted for her still on the top of the shoe rack. She picked it and hung it carefully to the previous place of the piece that Chaeyoung broke.

 

She almost jumped out when she heard a soft snore came from a woman that sprawled very unladylike on the long couch while the TV was on. Mina shook her head. She shutted the TV down.

 

While kept judging the open-mouthed Chaeyoung, Mina realised she was not living alone anymore. The feeling of living with someone made her has that urge to do her long gone habit when she was still in Japan with her…... family.

Tadaima!(i’m home!) Mina blurted out softly. She waited for a few moment then shook her head “Do I expect an answer from this sleeping log?” She then went to her room.

 

 

Mina came out in a pajamas after washed out and openned her laptop on the coffee table beside the couch that Chaeyoung slept on.

 

Mina shook her head while watching Chaeyoung could easily curled up her body comfortably in the couch since she is at the ‘right’(=smol) size. Mina slowly laid a bolster next to Chaeyoung and the small one instinctly gripped and snuggle her face to the bolster like a baby.

 

*Blush*

Ah what ever. It’s just her Pin size makes everything look tinnier and cu...te..., right?” Mina fanned her blushing face.

 

Usually Mina would be the one who sat on the couch while the smaller sat on the floor to doodle, but now since Chaeyoung was curling on the couch Mina sat herself on the floor backfacing the sleeping cub’s legs and continued her work.

 

Number 7 : Waiting me to go home after tiring day ( ½, if this score possible )

NB : She just fell asleep x_X

 

 

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

*Bzzz…..bzzzz…..bzzzz*

Chaeyoung groaned being waken up by the vibration of the phone in her pajama’s pocket. She turned it off closed eyed and propped herself up while rubbing her eyes from the tiredness.

 

Ah my back!” Chaeyoung rememberred she was falling asleep on the couch while waiting for Mina. She then saw something with flashy color sticked down to her face from her forehead. She disattach it from her forehead

 

It’s sticky note?!” Chaeyoung read it.

 

Wake me up when it’s 5 o’clock. I can’t wake up well since I sleep at 2.30 am.

P.S.: Work for me as my secretary, okey? i’ll pay you generously XD. SO WAKE UP early from now on!!!! I set the alarm 4.45 for ya!

 

-Mina

 

 

She looked at the wall clock. It’s 4.00 am. Mina was sleeping in the single armchair since Chaeyoung took the long couch. “She gonna get worse backpain than mine.”

 

Chaeyoung then looked at her surrounding. She realized there was blanket that draped on her body. "This tsundere Pengu." Chaeyoung smiled softly at the sleeping penguin.

Chaeyoung openned her phone.One message and one miss call?”

 

From: 0891xxxxxxxxxx, whose number is it?”

 

Chaeyoung-san….. can we meet up? I need to tell you something important about the kids.

Chaeyoung’s eyebrows knitted.

 

Suddenly her phone vibrated again. An  income call could be seen.

Chaeyoung stood up and walking around to clear her mind while talking on the phone.

 

Hey! Good morning.” The other line chimed.

Good morning Unnie.” Chaeyoung tried to supress her voice to a whisper.

Why are you whispering?”

She is sleeping.”

“I see.

 

How is it?”

It works well, Unnie. She hires me. Now, i’m her secretary.”

It’s good for you!” A hapiness could be hear clearly from the voice

Yeah Unnie!” Chaeyoung nodded.

 

 

Just don’t let yourself fall on your own trap, okey?”

I won’t.” Chaeyoung answered while tracing her hands to the canvas that hung on the wall.

Remember the consequence cub-bie. i’m just taking care of you.”

I know it Unnie.”

 

 

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

Chaeyoung walked closer to Mina and fixed her blanket and muttered a soft, “Okaeri!(Welcome home!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

*inhale deeply*

MORNING BOSS PENGU! It’s time to rise and shine!” Chaeyoung shouted on the top of her lung only to get whack by a pillow on her head.


 

Happy weekend :) don't forget to comment :D

Please anticipate the next upcoming drama :)