First Night

WIfe On Duty

Mina eyed Chaeyoung from head to toe while sitting on the living room couch and asked Chaeyoung to do a ‘wife interview’ with her.

 

Can you clean?” Mina suddenly asked Chaeyoung.

Hm….may be.” Chaeyoung taken aback but still answering.

Are you a morning person? I wake up at 5 o’clock sharp

I can try to wake up early…..maybe.” Chaeyoung diverted her eyes from Mina’s eyes.

Mina groaned.

 

The most important thing, can you cook?”

 

May...b”

Maybe” Mina answered for Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung tried hard not to wiggle too much since the vibe really uncomfortable now.

 

But you should try my surviving recipe. it’s extra delicious.Chaeyoung tried to convinced Mina again.

Mina just huffed.

 

It’s so stressful! Mina’s thought.

 

Okey….I’m hungry. There is my kitchen and you may use all of my ingredients.Mina said and leaded Chaeyoung to the kitchen.

 

Chaeyoung openned the fridge and tried to pick the ingredients that would be needed. She washed them and started to cut. But she could feel a menacing stare bore a hole to the back of her head.

 

Hm...could you just stay out of the kitchen. I know how to use a knife and stove so I won’t burn ‘our’ house.” Chaeyoung smiled chesirely at Mina.

 

My house” Mina emphasized. “Okey. I’ll be out. But if I smell something strange I’ll come.” Mina gave Chaeyoung another menacing stare.

 

Aye-aye….Boss Pengu.” Chaeyoung got back to her works.

 

Not having a breakfast(Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were the one who ate at the cafe since Mina was too stress to eat) and being intoxicated from yesterday took the energy of Mina’s body. She just planned to wait and watched TV. But, her eyelids dropped and she slept for what she thought as ‘just a moment’.

 

*ring….ring...ring*

Mina jolted awake as her phone rang. She rubbed her eyes and saw the clocked on the wall….”It’s alreadyi  5 pm!” Then, she picked her phone.

 

Hello. Who is it?”

Oi, Minari!” Mina knew this voice well.

Hi, Nayeon unnie. Why you sound so restless?”

I’ve been smacking Jeongyeon non-stop.”

You are doing  your k1nky stuff again?” Mina groaned.

Who though you that thing?*slap*Mina thought it must be Jeongyeon who got hit.

No one hehhehehe.”

 

I’ve heard about your circumstances How could you be so reckless?! Actually, is Jeongyeon fault for not taking care of you! It’s happen when i’m not taround geez….” Nayeon kept nagging.

I’m gonna come there to do ‘a wife interview’ to who ever you married by contract. I’ll be there in 1 hour okey. Be ready baby.” Nayeon closed the phone with a kissed and Mina just stood like a statue there.

 

Oh my God. I don’t want my apartment to be a murder scene. Where is that annoying little ‘wife’?!”

 

*prang* The sound of kitchen utensils could be heard.

IN THE KITCHEN.” Mina rushed.

 

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Mina , and Chaeyoung sat and ate the dinner. There was a soursweet shrimp, soysauce meat, and a saltfish friedrice.

 

Hm...so you cook this dishes kid?” Nayeon picked one of the soysauce meat and put it inside .

Yeah unnie.” Chaeyoung answered timidly.

it’s tastety.” Jeongyeon mumbled outloud and ate like a hungry bear.

Where is your manner?!” Nayeon slapped the back of Jeongyeon’s heaad softlyand wiped the smeared sauce.

 

After eating Nayeon asked Chaeyoung to stand up. She was eyeing Chaeyoung from head to toe and the other 2 could only held up their breath. Nayeon came really close to Chaeyoung and lifted up her hand. Chaeyoung reflexely held her breath while the other gasped aloud.

 

You are so cute like a baby tiger, Jeongyeon tell me so. I know Mina’s taste is not that bad. You can cook something delicious too cutesy!” Naeyon pinched both of Chaeyoung’s cheeks and hugged her tight. She only released her when she heard Chaeyoung grunted out of breath.

 

“Take care of our Mina okey…. She might be cold and uptight but she is actually a dorky sweetheart inside.” Nayeon patted Chaeyoung’s head.

 

Nayeon then dragged Chaeyoung to the ‘what happened?’-face Mina and interwind Mina’s and Chaeyoung’s hand.

Okey now, be a good couple. May your married life be full of laughter *kiss Mina’s forehead* and you will love each other forever after! *kiss Chaeyoung’s forehead* Congratulations to you both.” And Nayeon smiled with her bunny teeth prettily and Chaeyoung couldn’t help but to return it with her dimpled smiled.

 

Omo! You have such a deep dimple. You are officially my favourite child.” Nayeon patted Chaeyoung’s head.

 

What about me!” Mina whinned and being patted by Jeongyeon.

 

 

After talking for a moment. The senior couple said their goodbye as they were going to have a late night date. They excused themselves while the ‘newly wed’ cleaned the table.

 

Jeongyeon handed Nayeon her coat. And helped her to wear them.

 

Don't stack them too high. It might fall down.” Mina warned Chaeyoung with her natural low soft voice since she saw Chaeyoung stacked up the plates and lifted them up in one go to the washing bacin.

 

Chaeyoung turned her body and headed to the washing basin. “No problem I can manage the….M!” She slipped on the smallwater that who knows from where.

 

Jeongyeon and Nayeon just closed their eyes as they waited for the loud shattered glasses sounds.

 

*buk* “itai!(Ouch!) But there was only a dull thud and a Japanese various hissed could be heard.

 

Jeongyeon and Nayeon saw Mina stood behind Chaeyoung in the backhug position and held both of Chaeyoung wrists steady so she wouldn’t move her hands and drop the plates. Chaeyoung who almost slipped backward was leaning her weight on Mina and made 45 degree (imagine Mina as a steady wall kekekek).

 

I’ve...told...ya!” Mina hissed lowly next to Chaeyoung’s ear as she pushed her to stood up steady on her own feet and picked half of the dirty dishes that Chaeyoung held.

 

Jeongyeon and Nayeon released their breath which they held unconciously and headed to the door.

 

We are going now okey. Don’t forget to set on the alarm if you are not going outside anymore!” Nayeon reminded them like a mother.

And Mina don’t do to much naughty things to the baby cub okey…. You have been together with Jeongyeon for too long.” Nayeon quickly closed the door and they could still hear Mina’s whine from the closed door.

 

Chaeyoung who was waken up from her shocked state walked to the basin and put the plates softly while watching Mina washed the dishes like an automatic diswashing.

 

I’m sorry. i’m just a little bit clumsy mayb...”

Maybe” Mina lifted up her face and leered at Chaeyoung.

 

Your lips…..oh my God. I headbutt and chapped your lips!” Chaeyoung exclaimed.

Chaeyoung panickly rushed and openned the fridge to get some ice cube while Mina reflexly swiped her lips with her cardigan’s sleeves since her hands full of soap.

Ah that’s why it’s stink so much.” Mina thought

 

Chaeyoung came and swatted Mina’s shoulder.

Don’t stained your clothes. it’s hard to clean a dry blood stainned.” Chaeyoung dapped Mina’s lips with the cloths she found nearby and asked Mina to move aside and let her cleaned the remaining dishes while handed Mina the ice cub to stopped the bleeding.

 

Mina taken aback by Chaeyoung action and kept wiping her lips with the cloths until she realize.

 

It’s a wipe cloths for the table dummy!” Mina whacked Chaeyoung’s head with the cloths.

 

Come on it’s so clean and pretty. it’s not my house so I don’t know.” Chaeyoung whined back. Mina huffed knowing it’s no use to fight the younger.

You are so headstrong!” Mina grunted.

No wonder your lips are bleeding. The other part of me is even stronger.” Chaeyoung’s winked playfully at Mina as the other cringed.

Do your job.” And Mina walked away to the living room while Chaeyoung did her victorious dance while washing.

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

You know it’s Mina’s cook, right?”

ofcourse….I’m her self proclaimed Mom.” Nayeon snuggled herself to Jeongyeon since it’s cold.

 

Then you don’t protest? I’m afraid you gonna necklock the baby cub.” Jeongyeon shoved Nayeon’s hand to her coat’s pocket and interwinded their fingers.

I can't when she can bring Mina’s rarely whiny self. Nayeon said looking up to Jeongyeon’s eyes.

She needs a social life outside us babe. She is our adorable upthight penguin. Seeing her being laid back and having someone to take care of is kinda good.” Nayeon clutched Jeongyeon’s hand firmly.

Sometimes I wonder how old are you my Bunny.” Jeongyeon shook her head.

Old enough to handle an old p3rv3rt like you.” Nayeon nudged Jeongyeon by the shoulder.

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

Hey! You haven’t eaten anything, right?” Chaeyoung plopped herself next to Mina who was busy watching the TV. Mina doesn’t really like to eat her own cook. So she just eat for formality and it looks very little for Chaeyoung.

I’m not that hungry after looking at the shape of your food. I bet Nayeon unnie will choke you if she knows your cook looks like catgut Mina gave Chaeyoung a dirty look.

Hey, You hurt my heart. You haven’t even tasted them yet. It’s special energizing recepi and full of nutrition you washboard penguin!” Chaeyoung threw back.

How dare you mock this body to ‘die for’?!” Mina stood up and put her hand to her waist while pronouncing every curve of her body.

 

Chaeyoung stood up too and waddling around while copying Mina’s antic way of walking when she was home and comfortable in her fuzzy slippers. Mina had to admit she walked with toe outward, but it’s still too much to mock her like that.

 

I end up in this childish banter again.”Mina talked to herself. “I’m off to sleep.” Mina walked away to her room while Chaeyoung just kept watching the TV until she got tired and got into the guest’s room.

 

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

*kruk….kruk…..kruk*

How can I sleep when this stomach kept singing such a sad song!” Mina was frustated since her hungry stomach kept grumbling and woke her up. She slowly walked out her room tiptoed. “It’s my home, right? Why am I walking like a thief.” Mina groaned.

 

She headed to the kitchen and saw Chaeyoung’s dishes. “Stop looking at me you dying fish.” Mina saw the soup with a fish’s head that Chaeyoung made. But Mina kept bantering with herself to taste it.

 

Mina put the so called ‘super healthy fish-soup by chef Chaeyoung’ to the microwave and served them with rice.

Dear Father in heaven. I might die after eating this but I might die from not eating anything too as well. It’s a lose-lose situation. So please accept my spirit if It comes to the worst. Amen.”

Mina didn't realized there was a pair of predatory eyes watching her from one of the room.


Please subscribe, vote, especially comments for this crappy fanfic of mine if it's worth it kekekekekekekeke....
What do you wish for their marriage ;)?