Wife Screening ?(part 1)

WIfe On Duty

Mina woke up early to do her morning routine.

 

Huh…..Such a lazy _ss.” Mina rolled her eyes at the closed door of the quest’s room as she did the stretching to start her yoga routine.

 

It’s Sunday after all. She will wake up and move out from here right away, right? Mina tried to compensate.

 

Mina continued to do all of the house core,

*bruk...brak….buk...broom…...*

of course with an intentional loud noise that enough to wake up all of her neighbour. But, a certain door still wouldn’t open.

 

I’ll just take a bath.” Mina gave up and headed to bathroom

*ding.....dong....deng....* The door's bell rang and Mina groaned and walked to see her unwanted guestfrom the intercom.

 

Who is it?” Mina asked the man who wore a cap.

Hm….Is it Mrs. Min-Son apartment?” The man asked.

 

Mrs? Min-Son?!” Mina afraid she heard it wrong so Mina just decided to open the door. “I am Min Mina but…..”

Ah thanks God. You are the spouse of Min-Son Chaeyoung, right? I’m so happy, We’ve walked around this block while carrying this unbelievably heavy packages of clothes and stuff.”

Eh!” Mina could only stood in shook as she saw atleast 3 big boxes were being carried by the other worker. They softly moved the stoned Mina aside and lifted the packages inside Mina’s apartment.

Please sign in here.” The man grabbed Mina’s hand to sign the receiving recepi and bid their goodbye politely.

 

I am really married to her and SHE IS MOVING IN?!”

 

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

Mina walked to the living room in a pair of short short and oversized white shirt. She was going to the nearby convenience store to buy something(or run away from the cruel world). She picked her apartment key and didn’t forget to bring her phone and purse.

 

Please don’t burn my apartment down. I’m going out for a moment. Your packages are here. Please arrange them properly or i'm gonna throw them out!”

-Mina

 

Mina sticked a sticky note on one of the box.

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

*ring….ring….ring*

 

Hello.” The hoarse voice came from the other line.

Good day Unnie. Do I interupt you from some ‘s3xy’ activity again?” Mina directly teased.

Hey! Do you think it’s the only thing we can do in our free time?!”

Calm down. It’s not. But, i’m sure it’s your favourite.” Mina giggled as the other line whined.

I’m outside of your door. I've bought some fresh juices.”

Okey i’m coming.” a rushed sound could be heard.

Please wear something decent okey Unnie. Don’t stain my innocent eyes.”

 

*Bruk* A loud noise from the door that openned by force could be heard followed by a screech of a neckchoked aves.

 

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

 

So, how was your first night? Is it addicting?” Nayeon chuckled as the table turned, since Mina was teasing her with no mercy previously.

Addicting my _ss. She might kill me.” Mina dumped her forehead to the dining table.

Woah! I don’t know Chaeyoung will have so much power in that small body to make you almost ‘die’.” Jeongyeon chuckled as she flipped the pancake.

I mean it literally, Unnie!” Mina whined.

 

I think I can’t live with her.” Mina lifted up her head and rest her chin on the table.

 

Nayeon helped Jeongyeon served their late ‘breakfast’ and flicked Mina’s redden forehead while handed her the fork.

 

I think she is a good woman. She left a nice first impression on me.Jeongyeon munched her share and Nayeon nodded.

From the appearance aspect she is a superior.” Nayeon listed.

Mina snorted.

 

I know you love her dimple. You like cutie y type like her.” Nayeon squinted her eyes as Mina flusteredly try to deny it.

 

She looks well educated from the way she talks.”Jeongyeon added.

 

She can cook.”

Mina then rolled her eyes.

What? She is a good cook, right? Or you were the one who cooked last night?” Nayeon crooked her eyebrows.

Mina looked anywhere but Nayeon’s eyes.

I know it. She is the one who cook that catgut-like fish soup, right?” Nayeon looked at Mina with a menacing stared.

 

Bu….bu...but. Atleast her cooks is edible. It just looks ‘weird’ , Unnie!” Mina tried to protest. Mina then saw the old couple threw a knowing smiled to each other.

 

What?!”

 

It’s just us or you try to save your wife?”

No! I just...i just….i just stated the fact.” Mina stuttered.

See!” Nayeon and Jeongyeon smiled even wider and Mina admitted her defeat.

 

We think you could use some company. Your relationship just consist of your colleague at work which is just a business relation and..... with us. Having someone to live with is good for you.”Jeongyeon smiled motherly at the cute pouting Mina. Neyeon would launch herself to squeeze Mina if the vibe wasn't this serious.

 

But being in a marriage is too much.” Mina grunted.

Then just be friend with her. You guys haven’t done any thing ‘naughty’ and reached that ‘state’, right?” Nayeon half asking half teasing.

OF COURSE NOT!”

My innocent Boss Pengu.” Jeongyeon chuckled.

 

Then just be a 'regular' housemate with her.” Nayeon suggested.

She is fun to talk to, remembering you are just so dull and quite sometimes. You need someone to talk to when you are home alone. Right?” Jeongyeon reasoned.

Mina then stayed quite and thinking.

 

From my point of view, both of you are a perfect opposite. You need a different person to complete you, right? Like a different piece of puzzle. Nayeon held Jeongyeon’s hand sweetly.

Mina always adored Jeongyeon-Nayeon love-hate relationship. They are soo different but soo perfect. They covered each other weakness and being each other strenght at the same time.

 

Okey.” Mina surrendered.

 

Mina met Nayeon the first time she ran away from Japan. Nayeon was the kind person who let Mina stayed at her house and helped her to explore South Korea and found a job. There she met Jeongyeon, who was Nayeon’s childhood friendnemies.When she finally could effort to buy an apartment, she moved and lived by her own.

 

Cause Mina always come in package (the beauty, the brain, the body, yada, yada) that made her climbed the business world like a rocket. In the mean time, she could established her own company and even managed to lure Jeongyeon to join her.

 

Living such a hectic life since her young age made Mina lacking in social aspect. She could talk, she is amusing, plus she is super attractive. But she uses all of her capability just like a tool. She will feel really uncomfortable when she had to socialized with other people outside the business environment. That’s why she always be so greatful to Jeongyeon and Nayeon that always kept her company and be her family. Even thought she is an awkward, upthight, weird penguin-like human.

 

I’m going now.” Mina bid her goodbye and headed to the door.

“You leave her alone at your apartment?” Nayeon followe Mina to the door.

Yeah. She was sleeping when i went out.”

You don’t think she will steal something.”

Mina started to realize
“Or burn your apartment.”
Mina then abruptly rush to the door.

 

hahhahhaha…..Calm down. Believe me she won’t.” Nayeon chuckled looking at the flustered Mina. Is a rare sight of course. Nayeon amazed of how could Mina changed after just 2 ½ day with a certain cub. She had turned into a Michaeng shipper indeed. 

 

Try to check on the cub. I think she will meet your ‘dreamy wife’ checklist.” Nayeon then pushed Mina out softly before the latter could screamed to her.

 

A checklist huh?”

 

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

Mina came home and heard the utensils sound came from the kitchen.

 

The h3ll, She is cooking again?!”

 

Oh Minaring! I’m making a lunch for us.” Chaeyoung looked back at Mina as she flipped the ‘something’ from the pan.

 

Minaring?! Ah..it’s just my ear.” Mina shuddered at her ‘pet’ name. “You cook an alien food again, huh?” Mina sneered. “I feel sorry to the nearby pest.”

 

I’m sure this expensive apartment won’t have any pest. But, if you are talking about a giant _ss penguin, I’m pretty sure ‘it’ has devoured the whole portion of my soup last night.” Chaeyoung kept her focus to the pan with her back facing Mina who was blushing furiously. Mina then quickly stromed to her room.

 

*slam* the sound off the closing door made Chaeyoung chuckled to herself.

 

"How do you call it? Tsundere?” Chaeyoung smirked.

 

Mina’s dreamy wife criteria:

Number 1 : Good at cooking ( X )

NB : It’s edible. But close your eyes.

 

 


HI!Hi! I'm sorry for the late pathetic update.

I hope it's enjoyable. Please motivate me to finish the part 2(i hope i can update it tomorrow) and forgive me for the whole grammatical error.

Thank you for the upvote, subscribes, and some comments.

Please upvote, subcribes, especially tell me your opinion of this story so i know you enjoy reading it hehehehe :)

Any suggestion for helping Mina to do a screening to the  beloved cub? ;)