Wife Screening? (part 3)

WIfe On Duty

The other color is a flashback


*knock...knock….knock...* “Come in!” Mina let the knocker to enter her private office.

 

Hi, Boss!” The certain yellow haired woman came inside with a big grin.

Have you done your job, Unnie?” Mina suspiciously eyeing Jeongyeon knowing the marketing chief would always running from her obligation and made an alibi that Mina or some of the girls was talking non stop to her when the reality was the opposite.

 

Calm down won’t ya?! It’s perfectly done. We just had to wait for the investor to come and presentate it. Actually you must thanked me since I’ve covered one of the project member’s work. Jeongyeon clapped.

 

How come?”

She is sick. Jisoo is sick.”

 

I see... She had worked hard and did overtime for this whole week. Mina nodded in understanding.

What time he will come?” Mina searched a note from her messy desk. She is an organized lady but having too mcuh work makes her couldn’t make everything perfect, right?

 

I think you should hire a secretary to arrange everythings for you.” Jeongyeon said.

They won’t reach my…..”

Perfect expectation” Jeongyeon answered for Mina’s behalf.

ah...my upthight and super perfectionist Boss.” Jeongyeon then chuckled when Mina threw a glare to her.

 

Ah….He will come in 4 hours.” Mina found the note and told  Jeongyeon.

Aye-aye.”

They kept in comfortable silence.

 

How about your marriage life?” Jeongyeon wiggled her eyebrows while asking Mina out of the blue.

Wiggle it again and I’m gonna pluck it.” Mina threatened and Jeongyeon stopped her wild eyebrows.

 

It’s awful.” Mina groanned.

 

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

*shreg* Mina openned up the curtain in Chaeyoung’s room.

Wakey...wakey you lazy bump!” Mina shouted right next to Chaeyoung’s right ear.

What! Where is the fire...i’m ready! No one gonna get burn!” Chaeyoung suddenly jolted up in a firefighter stance.

You are the one who will be burned to crisp since you are sleeping like a log.” Mina rolled her eyes and went out of the guest’s room, or now it becomes Chaeyoung’s room.

 

 

Number 5 : A wife to wake me up in the morning ( X )

NB : Hey! She sleeps at 10 pm like an elementary student but wake up late.

 

 

Come on! You are the most dedicated morning bird that I know.” Jeongyeon snorted as Mina glared at her.

 

 

 

Hey…. Where is my white blouse, Chaeyoung?”Mina shouted

I’ve washed it. Please just pick it up in the washing machine.”

 

Mina went to laundry room and openned the machine. The next thing she finds made her shrieked.

 

*brak*

Chaeyoung who was drawing silently in her room almost jumped off the bed by Mina’s sudden enterance into her room.

 

Who wash their white clothes with other colored clothes. Look!” Mina lifted up her branded blouse which use to be white but now had colorful stain all over it. Chaeyoung looked pale.

 

I think if the colorful one is small , it won’t bring any damage.” Chaeyoung bowed her head.

Yeah as small as this ‘rainbow’ pant!3s.” Mina walked out while slaming the door.

Why? Colorful pant!3s is cute.”

 

Mina saw Jeongyeon now was wiggling and holding her stomach as she laughed.

I’m sorry….*sniff* Please continue.”

 

*prank*

What else that little devil do?!” Mina groaned and got up from her comfortable bed after getting home.

What kind of ruck..us...Akh!” Mina screamed and rushed to the broken ceramic ornament that usually hung prettily on the wall.

Ah! My beloved penguin mosaic!” Mina saw the unrecogized penguin with teary eyes.

 

I’m really sorry Mina. I didn’t mean it. My hand just slipped since I want to wipe them clean.” Chaeyoung showed Mina the wiping cloths she was holding.

Mina stood up and looked at Chaeyoung with eyes full of anger that made the smaller woman hunched her back a bit. Mina wanted to shout to the little devil infront of her but seeing how the latter shaking a little, made her anger a little bit subside.

 

*inhale....exhale* Just….just don’t touch anything of the house ornament again. I really like them. Let me be the one who clean them. You can just sweep and mop the floor.” Mina said monotonely and went to her room.

 

Number 6 : Someone to do her housecore (X)

NB : One word….she is ‘a mess’

 

My poor baby.” Jeongyeon now was patting Mina’s head.

It’s just a simple hardship from an early marriage. You just have been together for 2 weeks. The honeymoon phase will get much sweeter soon.” Jeongyeon winked as Mina groaned by getting a flashed back of the morning event she had.

Chaeyoung woke up extra early today. Mina was shock when she woke up at 5 am and found Chaeyoung already brewed a cup of coffee for her. Mina just stood near the door frame while looking confused.

"What are you doing? Take a bath and eat with me." Chaeyoung commented.

 

 

 

You wake up early?” Mina who was ready in her suit sat in front of the dining table while Chaeyoung served their breakfast.

 

Yes.” Chaeyoung show her dimpled smile.

I need to get use to that dimple.” Mina turned her face away so Chaeyoung wouldn’t see she was blushing.

 

After eating Chaeyoung’s cooking (ofcourse by closing her eyes) Mina was ready to go to work. She wore her shoes but she felt someone was behind her.

What do you want?” Mina asked knowing who was 'it'.

Hm….i make this to apologize for breaking one of your wall ornament.”

Mina turned around and saw Chaeyoung handed her a canvas. A painted one with a calming gradient of blue that abstractly looked like a penguin with a calming orange background as the dominant color. It’s just …..artisty. But being a tsundere(and almost late for work) Mina just took it,

I don’t know you paint too. I just used to see you doodling around.” Mina commented.

 

Thank you very much okey. Actually, you don’t have to mind that. I don’t know how many hours do you sleep but your eyebags just……..magnificent. Must be from painting and waking extra early, right? Mina gently lifted up Chaeyoung’s chin and observed the shorter’s face.

 

She then put the canvas on the shoe racks.

 

Chaeyoung’s eyes shown an indescribable feeling.

 

Okey, i’m going.”

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

Mina was a perfectionist. She will prepare and readied everything atleast 3 hours before every big meeting start. She was already staying and checking  the presentation material and other things in the meeting room when suddenly one of her subordinate who was the project team's representator and one of Mina's most dedicated worker came to her.

You may start.” Mina smilled.

 

 

 

We can wrap a homey sophisticated place without forgetting an eco-friendly principle. And that’s a wrap. ”A woman with fitted shirt and pencil skirt combined with an unique beauty ended her presentation.

 

*clap...clap...clap* “Your presentation is as satisfying as usual Miss Jennie.” Mina clapped after hearing the tall pretty girl’s presentation

Thank you Boss.” Jennie bowed and smiled to Mina.

 

*ring….ring...ring* ”Ah...i’m sorry, let me pick up the phone first.” Jennie went out from the room to pick up her phone. She came back after 10 minutes.

 

Are you done?” Mina smiled to Jennie. The latter just nodded.

 

Hm…. Boss….” Jennie was quivering while calling Mina who reviewed the files and the proposal for the tenth times today.

Hm...” Mina hummed in respond.

Ah...actually…..”

Mina tilted her head.

i...i ...forget what am I going to say, Boss hehehhe.” Jennie scratched her unitchy head while Mina looked at her confusedly.

 

 

One hour before Jennie had to do the presentation, Mina caught Jennie looked unbelieveably pale.

Are you okay? You look sick.” Mina patted Jennie’s shoulder.

Ah….it’s nothing Boss.”

You are nervous, right?” Mina eyeing Jennie.

No Boss.” Jennie shook her head furiously.

So…?”

 

Suddenly,

*prut...tut...tut….* followed by familiar unpleasant smell.

 

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

A certain cub like female walked in the Pengu Company. She just passed the enterance when someone in rushed bumped her shoulder. The impact actually not that big. But the size difference almost make the smaller one fell. luckyly the taller one grabbed her wrist quickly. Before Chaeyoung lost her footing.

 

Please keep an eyes on Jisoo. I’m going now.” The taller said to end the phone which she held with her other hand while the other hand kept holding the smaller one’s wrist. ”I’m really sorry. I’m in hurry.” She bowed to Chaeyoung and walked away.

 

 

 

Huh! How come is it turn out like this?!” Mina got shocked.

Maybe She just ate too much jokbal for lunch, Boss. She forced herself and prepared for the whole presentation since this morning but she got dehydrate and almost collapsed few minutes ago after going back and forth to the toilet.” The fair skin girl who is the project team leader answered.

The heck that happened?!” Mina slammed her forehead to the table and it’s made the other worker flinced.

How about you try to replace Jennie, Dahyun?” Mina took Dahyun’s hand.

I’m sorry Boss. I’m really not confident with my English.”

Mina slammed her forehead to the table….again.

 

Someone tapped the team leader’s shoulder and asked her to leave the Boss to her. Dahyun looked confuse but she signed for her team to left the two.

 

You gonna make your forehead bruise if you keep that habit.” A familiar voice that Mina almost gave up to hear rang near her ears and made her almost got a heart attack.

 

Why are you here?!” Mina turned to see that big dimpled smile of Chaeyoung.

I make you food.” Chaeyoung lifted a 8 stacks of bento box and Mina gulped. “I have to disband her from cooking, atleast I have to ask her to learn how to make a pretty tantalizing food” Mina took a note in her head.

 

Jeongyeon unnie tell me you are here and show me the way around your office. Your is really big for a newbie huuh....Btw, Why you look so stress?” Chaeyoung asked with a concern and Mina frowned again.

You gonna get old pretty fast.” Chaeyoung flicked Mina’s forehead.

Itai! How am I not allow to be stress when a presentation to my potential investor just get ruined.” Mina kneaded her forehead.

 

Chaeyoung saw a mini booklet next to Mina.

Is it the new project you are going to introduce?” Chaeyoung skimming the booklet.

Yeah.”

Then tell me more about it.” Chaeyoung winked full of meaning.

 

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

Unnie! I can’t take it anymore!” Chaeyoung whined to the telephone.

WHY?” The other line sounds shocked.

She hates me!” Chaeyoung whined with a baby voice.

Uju...uju...uju...My baby. What have you don’t actually?”

Hm…..i try to follow your recommendation…..” Chaeyoung mumbbled.

But’s it’s kind of complicated….” She blabbered.

It’s hard as h3ll…..” not stoppping yet

Oi! Calmed down!”

Chaeyoung inhaled, “It’s just not me, Unnie.”

Then be yourself.”The other said softly

Do you think it’s gonna work?”

I’m pretty sure. That Penguin is quite unpredictable.”
“Okey.”

Hey! don’t give up okey.”

Yes, Unnie.”Chaeyoung smiled softly.

For him...and for you too.”

Yeah, for him.”


 

Thank you very much for all of the the upvote, subscribes, and comments T_T(bow).

I hope i can update the last part of the 'wife screening?'. Please motivate me more so i can edit the draft diligently hehehehhe.....

Comments is highly appreciated(and please upvote or subscribe if the story's worth it hehehhe). Thank you very much for reading this crappy fanfic. Please anticipate the update.