Stranger

WIfe On Duty

*drumroll* And the best entrepreneurship award will be given tooo….The Pengu Property!”

 

*loud clap*

 

The commotion was given to one of the eyecandy in the room. A matured woman stood up from her chair. She walked to the stage in her 10 centimeters heels that empesized her long legs. Calling her beautiful might be an understatement. This woman is..... ‘gorgeous’. A shoulder length brown hair framed her doll-like face while a simple long sleeves black dressed hugged her curved in all the right place.

 

*tap….tap* She knocked and tested the mic.

Good evening everybody. My name is Mina. I would mention it is an honor to this bean sprout company of mine and all of my workers. We are so thankful to receive this entrepreneurship award and looking forward to keep improving our company!”

 

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

Drink more Boss pengu!” A blonde short haired woman kept pouring the beer into Mina’s glass while the others were cheering for their Boss.

 

Thank you very much for the hardwork guys. Cheers for us! A lazy loop smile with a dreamy eyes could be seen in Mina’s face as she talked to the short haired woman who is her company’s marketing chief and to her other subordinates.

 

Mina and Jeongyeon was bestfriend for a quite long time. Knowing Mina rarely showed off a cute and sincere face like that made Jeongyeon ruffled Mina’s hair. Usually Mina will choke her but since she was really happy and a little bit tipsy she just let Jeongyeon patted her like a puppy.

 

 

 

Nayeon unnie will blackmail me if you go home late.” Mina said while kept gulping her beer.

 

Calm down, I have asked a permission from her. I’m sorry on her behalf too since she can’t attend here.” Jeongyeon patted Mina’s shoulder.

 

Sure, it’s alright.” Mina flashed her even rare gummy smile.

AW!” The other subordinate who saw Mina’s ‘once in a blue moon’ smile just adored their usually ‘stoic-business-smile’ boss.

 

Woah...she is drunk.” Jeongyeon thought.

 

You are 28 this year right, old hag?” Jeongyeon playfully asked.

Said the one who is in her thirties.” Mina stucked her tongue and Jeongyeon couldn’t deny. Number is an absolute thing right?

 

As long as I’m being friend with you, almost all of your dreams already come true. You have your own company and you are at the peak of your career. So what do you wish for yourself again?”

 

Hm….let me think.” Mina put down her glass.

 

I’m a perfect boss.”

position and authority check.”

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes but still agreed.

 

so i’m quite rich.”

Money checked.”

Jeongyeon wanted to smack Mina but she remembered their dinner was on Mina’s tonight. So she saved it for another time.

 

I can cook.”

Basic survival thing.”

Jeongyeon nodded.

 

I’m an organized person so my invironment is squicky clean.”

Quirkiness checked”

Jeongyeon couldn’t agree more. Mina just mysophobia.

 

Hm…..but I think it will be nice if someone will wake me up in the morning with breakfast, greet me after I get back home from work, fill the tub and give me a nice massage.” Mina mumbled.

Jeongyeon nodded her head in understanding while remembering Nayeon.

 

"So the conclusion is ...... ... I wish for a wife." Mina said cheerfully after thinking hard.

"Huh!" Jeongyeon looked at Mina incredulously.

 

Yes. I wish for a wife. I don’t need a husband to take care of, I need a wife who can take care of me.” Mina nodded her head.

 

---------------d-----------a-----------h----------m------------o----------------n--------------i----------e--------

 

In the next morning

 

What time is it? Ah….my head!” Mina groaned after being waken up forcefully by the sunray and the sudden headache that hit her when she sat up.

 

Mina fixed her blurry gaze to the tableclock next to the bed. At first she was panic since its already 8 o’clock but she remembered it’s weekend so she closed her eyes again and tried to collect her memory from the event last night.

 

Hm…. I treated all of my subordinate, I drank a lot and talked to Jeongyeon, and…...” Mina saw her environment again and conclude it’s her room and she was seating at the left side of her queen size bed. She checked her clothes and she saw she was in her pajamas. “Woah I managed to go home and changed my clothes?” Mina thought.

 

Suddenly a bundle next to her that she thought was a bolster at first was moving.

 

Good morning!”

 

Mina eyes almost popped out and she directly jumped off the bed by reflex but her legs were getting stuck by the duvet causing her rolled backward to the floor with a loud thud.

 

Ah! Ittai! watashi no o shiri!”(Ah! My b_tt) Mina hisssed and rubbed her sore b_tt.

 

Are you alright?” The figured directly crawled to the edge of the bed to check on her ‘not-intentional’ victim.

 

Who are you? What are you doing in my room?” Mina never know she could produce a high pitch and loud voice like that. Her eyes kept checking the female who stayed on the bed.

 

The female looked younger than her with an orange shoulder length hair which is a little bit shorter than Mina. She has a big eyes and Mina could tell a lot of mischievousness was being reflected there. A ponted nose was accompanied with a full plump lips. The woman was using a casual t-shirt and jeans. Overall, Mina could only conclude onething from this living thing infront of her. “She is squishy.” Mina thought.

 

 

What are you doing here?” Mina kept her distance but relaxed a little bit knowing she has a chance to win if it’s getting into close contact combat since the other was quite smaller than Mina.

 

i’m waiting for you to wake up since the profile says you are a morning bird. But I fell asleep watching you. I’m really sorry.” The other answered.

 

She is watching me sleeping. Creepy!” Mina thought.

 

More importanly, How can you enter my house and who the hell are you?” Mina rained the question.

 

Ah! How rude of me!” The woman got off from the bed and stood infront of Mina. Right to be said. She has a small stature. She bowed a little bit.

 

My name is Son Chaeyoung and i’m at your service.” Chaeyoung smiled.

 

Dimple.” Mina noted. “I think i’m not ordering any service. May be I ordered you when I was drunk? So let me pay you for whatever service that you offer and you can leave me.” Mina gained her composure and folded her hands.

 

I’m sorry you can’t because we have a contract.” Chaeyoung answered back.

 

Sh_t! I’m doom” Mina slapped her forehead. “May I know what kind of contract is it?”

 

As your wife.”