Whirlwind of events

Their Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They both were exhausted with their busy schedules. And also because they couldn't contact each other much as one would be  busy while the other is a little free. 

 

The girls were having their daily practice. 

 

During the break, Mina seemed to be in deep thought. She hadn't talked with Jimin properly for nearly a week already. They weren't used to it. She had many things to share with him as usual but their hectic time tables won't let her do so. She was sure he too must've many stories to tell her. Another thing was it would be his birthday in a few days and she hadn't thought of what to do/buy for him.

Seemed Minari's bad time was going on!

 

She was getting ready to sleep when her phone vibrated. It was him calling, the one she least expected. Her face brightened up on seeing his name.

 

"Yoboseyo?" She answered.

 

"Annyeong! how are you?" He questioned. 

 

"You should know that, don't you?"

 

"I missed you, these past days have been hard," he honestly spoke.

 

She took time to absorb his words. That was what she felt too.

 

"Same here Oppa, I had many things to tell you but I couldn't," she replied. 

 

"You're not mad at me,aren't you?"

 

"Why should I be? We both were doing our job," she explained.

 

"I'm glad you understood, I thought you'd not want to talk with me anymore," he told her his fear.

 

"Oppa you know that makes no sense."

 

"So start telling me all your stories."

 

And their conversation went on till they decided they would need a little sleep for their schedules that day.

 

Mina knew her feelings for him had grown over time.She felt incomplete without him. It makes her sad to not hear his voice. She couldn't imagine herself happier with someone else other than him. She tried to control her feelings but she knew it was the hardest thing for her! 

 

Jimin missed his girl so much. The days without any contact with her made him realise one thing for sure. She was important to him. After knowing the kind of person she was, he fell more for her. No one could replace her in his life. He wanted her by his side always.

 

------

23-10-2016

 

BTS had to perform in a music show that day. Jimin was given a surprise by s and staff and also a bouquet with a message from his parents on his special day.

 

The feeling of incompleteness wouldn't go away though. She hadn't wished him. He somehow had hoped she'd be the first to wish him. He tried not to be disappointed reasoning she might be busy and tired to remember his day. 

 

The girls too were as busy as his group. Sometimes they wouldn't get enough sleep for 3 days in a row! 

 

He had gotten so worried for her on hearing that. He made her promise she would rest and take care of herself properly or he'd be so angry with her. 

 

Finally his schedule for the day was over. Jimin looked down as he walked towards their dorm. s had already rushed to get in and he was the last one as his manager had some things to tell him. 

He the living room lights. s seemed to have forgotten to do so! 

 

He looked around.

 

The room had birthday decorations. And standing there was the person he had been really wishing to see, holding the birthday cake amidst s and hers too.

 

She smiled at him as they sang for him and walked towards him to let him blow the candles.

 

"Saeng-il Chukahae Oppa!"

 

His eyes were fixed on her. She gestured again to do what he was supposed to and proceed to cut the cake.

 

"Kamsahae," he said with a big smile.

He looked at the other people present and thanked them too.

 

"This is the best birthday surprise ever!" He exclaimed.

 

BTS and Twice seemed happy their surprise event turned out to be a success.

 

"I guess we should sit down to eat guys and girls, I'm hungry looking at all the delicious food Mina-ssi has prepared," Jin expressed.

 

"De, we should. I'm with hyung," Namjoon replied.

 

The girls and boys sat around a table full of Korean birthday dishes Mina had painstakingly tried her best to prepare.

 

She received praises from everyone for the food. 

 

"This is one of the best seaweed soup I've tasted," Jungkook complemented.

 

"Mina ssi you are Jjang!" Hoseok gave her a thumbs-up.

 

"Now it seems I have a competitor. But I'll let you win Minassi," Jin joked.

 

"Kamsahae," Jimin looked to her and said.

She smiled at him. 

 

"Oooooh you two don't act this sweet, we're cringing," Nayeon teased them and the others later joined

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter