Them

Their Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls entered the restaurant that the manager took them to. 

 

All the girls were busy talking while walking that they were oblivious to the people around. Mina on the other hand followed her members quietly.

 

 As they were waiting to be guided to their seat, she felt someone staring towards them. She looked towards that direction only to be surprised to see the famous BTS boys. Who wouldn't know them ? They were the rising Kpop boy band.

She knew all of their names even the one who was staring. She followed other idols since before she herself became one.

 

That was their first eye-contact, their first meeting, a day they would always remember in the future.

She didn't know what to do and just at that time her group was being lead somewhere, so she just followed them.

 

She felt a lil guilty for not greeting them. But being the ever so shy girl, she couldn't do that. She just looked down and followed her members.

-------

Many idols had gathered for one of the biggest award shows in Kpop. 

 

And luckily for Jimin, Twice was just seated in front of them.

 

He hadn't seen his object of interest for quite sometime, and he took this opportunity  to  steal glances at her from time to time. 

 

"Don't be so obvious," V said to Jimin, seeing him glancing towards the penguin girl. 

 

V already knew her nickname-the black swan, penguin and other stuffs. Guess who told him those?? 

Jimin had been a loyal twice fan, more like a loyal admirer of that one special member.

 

["What will you do?? Will you confess to her soon?" Taehyung asked Chim on one of their long conversations. That made Jimin lapse into silence.. He knew the girls were on a dating ban, and most of all he hadn't even become her friend to star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter