Calm Before the Storm

Their Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19-11-2016

 

The awards season had started again with the first of it that was held in the Gocheok Sky Dome. 

Many idols groups and their fans were present at the venue.

 

It was one thing to perform in the music shows and another in the award functions. It was always nerve wrecking to perform infront of fans, seniors and their peers.

 

The girls were dressed in black and white striped outfits, looking pretty as usual. They were seated in the sitting area with the other groups. The boys were yet to arrive.

 

From their seat, they could see countless fans who came to support their bias groups. Some had already begun taking pics and videos of their idols.

 

They could hear cheers and shouts getting louder which only meant another group had arrived. 

 

Mina looked to the entrance and saw his group entering. No wonder it was for them, they had one of the best fandoms, the ever enthusiastic and supportive ARMYs.

 

He looked very inch a real life prince dressed in the golden coloured suit. Their eyes met but as usual she looked away. 

 

For Jimin, it wasn't hard to spot her. He would always see her that easily even in a crowd. He smiled knowing her usual behaviour when they meet on stage.

 

The presenter called out the BTS boys as the winner for the Top 10 . The other idols including Twice stood up to congratulate them. The boys bowed back to them. Jimin looked towards the girls and bowed and smiled.

 

Twice was also awarded a Top 10 Artists award. 

 

It was the most memorable night for both the groups as they both won a Daesang for the first time. 

 

It was unbelievable at first and it took some time for them to take in what had happened. The boys shed tears of joy- happy that they made it as they finally won the most coveted award in the Kpop world. Their teamwork had made their dream work! 

 

For Twice it was a really a big moment to receive such an award after just a year of their debut. It was their perseverance and hard work no matter how tough the road was that they were standing on stage and of course with a lot of help from their company and families and not to forget ONCEs.

 

The girls were changing back to their normal clothes after the award function ended. Mina had finished doing so earlier than others. She got the message from her Oppa as expected.

 

Him- Can we meet up tonight??

 

Her- Let me see..

She smiled to herself as she enjoyed teasing  him. Just then another beep came..

 

Him- Jebal... (With a pleading emoji)

 

How could she resist him when he was this cute?

 

Her- Arasseo! When and where?

 

Him- Tell me when you reach your dorm. I'll come over.

 

Her- Okie Oppa :)

 

Him- Can't wait to meet you..

 

Her- Then I guess I should keep you waiting (with an evil emoji)

 

Him- You can't do that.. Pleasee...(with a pleading emoji again)

 

Seemed  he can't take her teasing these days.

Her- Ne Oppa .. See you soon.. :)

 

He smiled to himself as he saw her latest message. It had been an emotional evening that day. The boys were still crying backstage as they received their dream award. 

 

He reached her dorm a few minutes after he received her message. She came out in her usual casual outfit. 

"Annyeong Oppa !" She smiled and waved her hand as soon as she saw him.

 

"Annyeong! Why do you look so excited to see me ? Thought you didn't want to ..," he stated.

 

So it was him who's teasing her now. Their never ending playfulness !

 

"Then I guess I should go back," she teased back turning around.

 

He caught hold of her hand and turned her to face him.

 

"Aigoo my penguin can't take jokes these days," he pinched her cheek.

 

She pouted. She looked cute to him.

 

"Where are we going Oppa ?"

 

"Just walking around."

 

"What if someone sees us ?"

 

"We won't go that far from this safe area. Geokjeong hajima. I just wanted to spend our happy day together."

 

The day wasn't over yet so it was perfect to spend and end their happy day together. 

 

"Chukahae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter