Walls Between Them

Their Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-2016-

 BTS  and Twice comebacks had collided. 

That meant they would meet in every music program. 

 

And one Bangtan member was particularly excited to meet his girl.

 

No,she wasn't his girl yet but he was determined to make her that, soon.

 

He had watched their new mv and fallen for her all over again. Her new short hair and the colour suited her so much, he thought.

 

He thought she couldn't get any more beautiful but he was proven wrong, she grew more beautiful to him everytime he saw her. 

 

Well by then, every BTS member knew about his huge interest in Twice's black swan. They just warned him and also their Maknae who had his eye on the other group's Maknae, to control their feelings.

 

BTS had their backstage interview together with Twice. 

 

As the boys were walking back to their waiting room, the Mochi guy who was lagging behind s saw his penguin near the vending machine holding cans of juices more than she could handle. 

 

"Need some help?", Jimin offered to help the girl.

 

Mina bowed to him,

"Ah aniyo, I'm fine sunbae kamsamnida," she replied.

 

Just at that moment all the cans she was holding fell and she bent to pick them up.

She saw his feet not moving so she looked up only to be greeted by his smile.

 

Keep calm, my heart.. Mina tried to control her feelings.

 

"Here let me help you," her sunbae said. She just returned his smile and nodded.

 

"So how many cans are you taking?" Jimin asked.

 

"One for each of my members and also for our staff," she replied.

Jimin could see that this girl was a caring one. 

 

"Our manager said he'll come help me, so you really don't need to waste your time here, I'll be fine," she told him.

 

It wasn't  a waste of his time, only he knew.

 

"I enjoyed,I meant we enjoyed your performance, you all did a great job," he complimented her group.

 

"Thank you sunbae, your group did great as always," Mina praised his group too.

She couldn't act like a fangirl even though she was one.

 

Just then the girls' manager came and thanked the Bangtan member for the help. 

Mina also thanked him again and gave him a can of juice.

 

He smiled at her. She couldn't stop the butterflies in her stomach.

 

At night as she lay awake and remembered their little interaction, she couldn't help but smile so widely. 

 

But then she stopped, I should've been careful, what if some reporters backstage had seen them. She and mostly her group would land into another controversy and be bashed by the antis, a part of her scolded herself. Besides he's too nice, he was just helping out like he would've done that to any other female idol, she deci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter