Her One in a Million

Their Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin and Mina would be spending a lil time together whenever they had chances but being careful of the suspicious eyes surrounding them.

 

On one such secret meet-up backstage, Jimin was speaking to her. She seemed busy with her phone from time to time. He was upset because one, she wasn't giving him any attention and two, they were friends for sometime now but he didn't have her number yet.

 

She looked up at him when he stopped speaking halfway. He seemed to be sad and angry and looked away.

"Waeyo Jimin sunbae?" She asked.

"What's the point of telling when you're not listening," he stated straightforwardly.

 

"I am..My old friend from Kobe texted me, I was just replying to him," she told him.

 

Him? Jimin got more upset on hearing that word.

 

As if she could read him, she answered, "He's my old school friend. We were just talking normally, you can check if you want," she handed him her phone.

 

He took it but he didn't read those messages. He simply typed his number and called from her phone. 

 

She just looked at him and smiled. The jealous and pouty Jimin was so freaking cute.

 

"Reply to my texts too," he just simply told her.

 

"Arasseo Jimin-ssi I ..,"

"One more thing," he cut her "Shouldn't you call me Oppa since I'm older than you?" He asked her cheekily.

 

"Arasseo Oppa, I will, happy now?" She asked him back who looked a lil startled on hearing her reply.

 

She was a shy girl but she herself couldn't understand how her shyness disappears when she's with him.

 

The two always remained stuck with their phones that even their members smelled something brewing between them.

They never failed to keep in touch even when they were out of the country.  

 

They were well acquainted with each other's schedule and always supported one another.

 

BTS were out of their country busy shooting for their album.

It was a hectic day which began in the early morning till almost midnight.

The boys just collapsed on their bed as they returned back from the shoot. 

 

Jimin got out to the hotel room's balcony and called his penguin. She wasn't picking up even after many calls. That got him worried. 

 

He had only one alternative-- call her member. He went back inside the room he shared with Jungkook.

"Jungkookie.... Bunny .... Yaaa... wake up.. I need your help," he tried waking up the sleeping maknae, which wasn't an easy feat.

 

"Hyunggg let me sleeeeep..," the guy replied.

 

"Ya Jungkook it's a matter of life and death for me," the Maknae at once opened his eyes on hearing that.

 

"Please give me Tzuyu's number, Mina isn't answering," Jimin pleaded.

 

Jungkook frowned at this but in the end unlocked his phone and gave it to Jimin.

 

Jimin went back to the balcony trying not to disturb the golden Maknae anymore. 

He dialed Tzuyu's number. She also didn't pick up until the 3rd time.

 

He sighed in relief on hearing Twice's Maknae speak. 

"Yeoboseyo, who's this?" Came her reply.

He could hear loud music in the background.

"Annyeonghaseyo Tzuyu-ssi this is Jimin. Is Mina near you ? She hasn't been answering my calls so I got a lil worried," he informed her.

 

"Ohh de she was with me a while ago, but now...," she looked around for her unnie, "Just wait a minute,I'll go find her."

She saw Mina chatting with their friends from JYPE. 

It was a usual get together organised by their PD-nim once in a while. 

 

"Unnie!" She called her and gestured that she had something to say.The Maknae was holding her phone with Jimin still waiting on the line.

 

Mina excused herself from their friends.

"What is it Tzuyu ya ?"

Tzuyu handed her phone. "Talk" she just answered. Mina took the phone with a confused look. 

"Yeoboseyo?" She spoke being unaware of who she was conversing with.

"Oh finally !!" Jimin breathed out in relief once again.

She recognised it was him that very moment he spoke.

 

"Where are you? Why is there so much loud music? Why haven't you answered my calls? Are you ignoring me ?" He bombarded her with questions. 

 

She felt a little guilty. She saw the Maknae going away. "Wait a second oppa, I'll call you back," she told him and cut the call.

"Tzuyu ya thanks a lot," she handed back the phone gratefully.

 

She went to retrieve her phone from her bag and walked just outside of the party hall. She saw his many phone calls only then. She dialed his number and he picked up instantly. 

 

"You've got some explaining to do Minari," Jimin told her.

 

"Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter