Always By Your Side

Their Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They entered a restaurant which was far from the city. His family was already waiting for them inside. 

 

He could see her worried face. He held her hand to calm her as they walked inside. She relaxed on seeing his gesture. 

"Trust me it'll be fine," he smiled at her.

 

They were led to a private table by the receptionist where his parents and brother were. His mother came forward to hug him. She greeted Mina and hugged her too. 

 

"Annyeonghasayo Aunty, I'm Mina."

His mother smiled at her.

 

"You're very pretty young lady.I've heard a lot about you," the older woman replied.

Mina just looked down out of shyness.

  

Jimin greeted his father and brother with hugs and introduced them to Mina who greeted them.

 

She couldn't help but notice the similarity between his father and her Oppa. 

 

"Should we sit down and eat?" His abeoji  said. "You both must be hungry and tired after the music fest."

 

They all sat down.

"What do you both want to have?" His mother asked both of them.

 

"De anything will be fine," she politely replied.

 

"Omma we should make her try our Busan specialities," Jimin spoke.

 

"De that'll be good."

 

"Tell us about your family Mina,"  his mother asked.

 

"My family is just my parents,my Oppa and me, my parents are in Kobe and my older brother goes to a medical school in America," she informed them.

 

"You must've been lovingly raised by your parents being the only daughter. Our Jimin needs to take really good care of you," his mother quoted, looking towards her son.

 

"Oppa already takes good care of me, thank you for raising him to be such a good guy, he always praises you all," Mina replied.

 

Their food arrived and there were various kinds of sea food dishes laid on the table.

 

Mina waited for the elder ones to eat first. 

 

Jimin on seeing she hadn't taken any food in her plate served her some sea food.

He looked at her to tell her to eat. She nodded and started tasting the delicious seafood.

 

"You like it?" His omma asked.

 

"Ne they're all tasty!" She exclaimed with a smile.

 

His parents smiled at her. She seemed to be a quiet girl, only speaking when needed, and very well-mannered. They approved their son's choice silently.

 

"So are you still being naughty and bothersome to Omma and Appa," Jimin teased his younger brother.

 

"Hyung I never was! Unlike you, I'm a good boy, right Omma?" his brother fired back.

 

Their parents just smiled shaking their heads. The boys were still the same after all the years they still liked pulling each other's legs.

 

Mina too smiled because she had never seen this side of him, being playful around his brother. They se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter