Love Blossoms

Their Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 2017

 

Mina couldn't understand herself sometimes how another person can affect her so much!! She never felt like this before. It was her first. Every single thing he does or does not do mattered so much. Maybe her heart had really fallen so hard for him.

 

It was a 2-day award ceremony. Her group had attended the first day where they won a Daesang again. She got so emotional as she and her group accepted it. She couldn't stop her tears. She was so grateful for how far they'd come. All the tough times they went through and their hardwork had paid off. She promised herself she would work harder so she wouldn't let their fans down. 

 

His group had attended the next day where they won big as well. She was just checking out videos and fancams of his when she stumbled upon one where he seemed to stick close to a girl group member, with whom he had been linked before. She scrolled down and saw the comments- "****min is the best" "Jimin is so obvious!" "He seems to be sticking beside his girl" and so on.

 

She shut off her phone as she couldn't take it anymore. He did seem to be doing that exactly. She couldn't help but feel fooled. Why did he do that? 

 

She could play his game too.

 

He couldn't reach her. He knew she was avoiding him again. He couldn't think of any reason for her doing that. Last time he remembered they were perfectly fine when they wished the best for each other for the award function their groups attended separately. He didn't know what could've gone wrong this time.

 

But her silence was troubling him again. He could sense something was wrong. Anything related to her could affect him so much. He was practicing for their comeback. He couldn't fully concentrate. He wished she just tell him what was bothering her. 

 

He was determined to talk with her in the games where they both will be attending. 

 

They met each other in the hallway where he saw her carrying a pink ball. He assumed it must be for her rhythmic thing. He looked at her trying to catch her attention but she just passed by without a greeting.

 

They were standing side by side for the opening ceremony and he was glancing at her from time to time but she wouldn't look at him.

 

At one point he was taking pics with Taehyung and she came near him but he saw her look away with a frown as he faced towards her.

 

 

He participated in an archery game with two of s. He knew Mina must've have been practicing and getting ready to perform as she wasn't with her members anymore. 

 

He decided to take this chance to talk with her or just wish her good luck. He saw her ready looking pretty in a pink attire practicing those balancing moves with a ball. He admired this side of her-always giving her best in anything. He knew she must've practiced a lot knowing how hardworking his girl is.

 

Yes he called her his by now. They weren't together officially but he was possessive that way. Maybe because now he knows she cared for him too.

 

He approached her carefully as she hadn't seen him coming in the room yet. 

 

"I see you were busy with this that you ignored me," he commented.

 

She stopped what she was doing and looked at him to only look away quickly. She still didn't feel like talking with him. She knew how her silence could affect him. And that was always her weapon to make him realise his mistakes. 

 

"Still won't talk to me ?" He looked at her.

 

She kept herself busy with trying to improve her moves. At one point she nearly slipped but Jimin was quick to catch her.

 

"Yah! be careful," He said in a worried tone.

 

"I am. Always!" She replied with a straight face.

 

She got herself out of his hold.

"I need to practice. Can you please leave me alone? " her cold words came.

 

He took a deep sigh knowing she was angry at him. 

 

"Why? Didn't you say before that me being near you calms your nerves?" He talked back. He was being playful to lighten her mood.

 

"Which you haven't done lately.Maybe you should do that to someone else!" She spoke angrily.

 

"You make me feel like a fool time and again!" She continued almost on the verge of tears.

 

"No you're not. You can't be fooled even if I tried to," he replied engulfing her in a hug knowing the need to calm his girl was more important than the matter of her anger towards him. She wasn't hugging him back. 

 

"I'm bad aren't I?" He spoke to which she nodded. He tightened the hug hoping to let her know he was sorry for what ever reason she was upset. To let her know he wanted to make everything right again.

 

 

He smiled as he felt her slowly hugging him back.

 

She lied to herself. She couldn't ever stay angry at her Oppa. She couldn't hurt him just because she got hurt from his actions. 

 

She knew she's so much in love with this manggaeduck. She would never hurt him. 

 

"Mianhae mianhae," he mumbled the word again and again.

 

She knew she was a fool even if he said otherwise.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter