Their Story Continues

Their Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 2017

 

He was at home for a small break as it was Chuseok. Ever since he came to Seoul to chase after his dream, coming home became a dream to him. He missed his family, his home, his room, his friends and relatives. Then his thoughts drifted to her. How much more must she miss her loved ones and home town since she is in a different country!

 

Is she enjoying her time at home right now ? What must she be doing right now ? He missed her but he knew she deserved this much needed break so he didn't wanna disturb it for her.

 

They had met at a music fest over a week ago. Somehow meeting each other after a long time made their feelings grow so much more. He couldn't help but stare at her on seeing her face to face. For Mina, she was surprised and excited to see him but managed to hide her excitement infront of many prying eyes and cams around. It was the first time she saw him in person with his new blonde hair for their latest comeback. And he too didn't fail to notice her hair had grown a lil longer. She was beautiful as always. He smiled remembering how they met up at the end of the event. They stayed hugging each other as they talked and expressed how much they missed each other. She was more open with him now. She   spoke more now, even more than him but he loved hearing her voice so he wouldn't complain. 

 

"Best of me and Illegal are my favourites," she had told him.

 

"They're my favourite too," came his reply.

 

 

"Jimin-ah, lunch is ready!" His mother's call broke his daydream.

 

"Ye Omma coming."

 

"Aigoo,I have to feed this child so much while he's here. You've grown leaner these days," his mother told him as he sat to eat.

 

"Geokjong hajima omma,it's just for the comeback. I'll eat everything once the promotions are over. And I haven't stopped eating healthy things even now," he assured his mother.

 

"Geurae,you should do that. By the way how's Mina?" 

 

"She went home two days ago. She must be enjoying her time with her family and friends (and forgetting me)."

 

"You're enjoying too with us, aren't you?" His mother stated in a  teasing manner.

 

"Andwaeyo I didn't mean it that way. How can I not enjoy with you all Omma," he assured his mom. His mom knows him so well.

 

He was back in his room practicing his vocals. BTS were still promoting their latest album so he needed to warm up his voice as he usually does. 

 

She hadn't call him yet that day. It was him who had called her on the day she left for Japan also as he got worried when she didn't call to tell if she'd reached home. He could hear the voices of her family members in the background. She seemed to be enjoying with her family and there he was terribly missing her.

 

His phone buzzed at that moment. It must be her, he knew.

"Yoboseyo Oppa??" 

 

"Oppa?? Are you there??" She asked not hearing his reply. 

 

"Arasseo if you don't wanna talk, I'm cutting the call," she told him knowing he was there just listening on the other side.

 

"I thought you were the one not wanting to talk with me," he immediately answered then.

 

"And how did you come up with that thought?"

 

"You don't seem to be missing me, you're enjoying so much without me," he accused her again.

 

"And how did you know my feelings now?" She asked again.

 

"You know I know. I just know," he simply answered.

 

"And you're not enjoying without me there ?"

 

"Not as much as you're enjoying there. Because I'm here and you're there," she could hear his honest answer.

 

It was at such times her heart would beat crazily and butterflies would go wild in her stomach. She had to calm herself. 

 

"Well then you should enjoy the rest of your holidays oppa. We'll meet soon," she said to cheer him up.

 

"Arasseo I'll try. So what did you do today?" He asked her, curious to know her daily activities as always.

 

He was meeting up with his friends when he received pictures from her. They were of her cooking, one with her mom and dad and one out on the balcony of her house. He smiled seeing her look so happy to be home. Unknown to him, one of his friends peeked at his phone.

 

"Isn't that Mina from Twice?? She looks exactly like her," friend no.1 spoke.

 

"You must have an eye check up, uri Jimin can't be possibly friends with her," Friend no.2 commented,".. Or is it true ??" he looked at Jimin on seeing the latter's I-guess-I-got-caught face.

 

"Seems you're keeping secrets from us now."

 

"Ani it's nothing... I would've told you guys you know that very well," Jimin finally spoke up.

 

"But you seem to like her. We can see it you know."

 

He sighed. Guess he should tell them the truth. They're hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter