Interest

Their Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It happened one fine evening when BTS boys were gathered in their living room on one of those rare days when they got an evening free. Hobie as usual was watching the weekly music show. The members were all watching and commenting except the quiet one who wasn't interested and would've been sleeping if Taehyung had not dragged him out of his room.

The week's hot debut was announced to be Twice. As Twice performed their first stage, BTS boys were fanboy-ing over the new girl group.

"She's a great dancer," Jhope said as he saw Momo on the screen.

"She sings well," said Yoongi about Jihyo.

"She's pretty," Jungkook said as the camera zoomed in on Tzuyu. This made all his hyungs look at him, their maknae was growing up, he no longer was the shy litte boy who fans made fun of for being scared of girls.

Amidst all of this was Jimin sitting quietly and not commenting anything. His sleepiness was gone since the girl group started performing.

And she had caught his attention, he didn't know her name, he was afraid his hyungs will if he asked them.

I'll search on the net later, he told himself. 

Hence began the story of the cute BTS member and his interest for the penguin girl. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter