Hot-Packs-Guy

Pictures and Journals (DISCONTINUED)

Chapter 2 Hot-Packs-Guy

 

I went to the school with an eyebags. I slept late because Jihoon and Soonyoung was arguing in their room which is next to mine, i can hear vases being crashed to something and their loud angry voices that made me like this, i'm pretty sure they're not arguing because of that cupcake, it must be something bigger than that. guess i'll be sleeping the whole class today. 

 

Walking on the hallway was the most peaceful thing that i can do in my everyday life, except the weekend, because i'll be staying in a store, serving a coffee/drinks to a stranger. My eyes felt so heavy and my grip on the book and journal that i was holding began to loose. Suddenly, i bumped into something hard that made me fall to the floor. The books and journal that i was holding was scattered on the floor. what a mess. 

 

"oh i'm sorry."

 

a familiar voice said as i stand up and face him. he's the guy on the convenience store yesterday. the who bought so many hot packs... HOT PACKS?!?? i quickly grab my things and glare at him. 

 

"woah woah. oh, aren't you the guy from the convenience store?"

 

"oh well, aren't you the guy who paid half of the real amount of those hot packs?!?"

 

his eyes widened. tsk, he probably thought that i wouldn't caught him, how lucky he is. 

 

"what? i gave you 1,000₩, you're the one who didn't gave my change."

 

i scan my pocket and luckily the receipt was there. I wave it infront of his face.

 

"1,000₩ your face! IT'S CLEAR HERE THAT THE AMOUNT WAS 2,000₩!!"

 

"woah woah chill. you said that it was only 950₩" 

 

"and now you're blaming me?!"

 

I threw the receipt on his face and walk away. It's so early yet this guy is making my day bad. i'm so pissed off. It was all his fault why Soon-hyung is mad at me. argh. 

 

"hey wait."

 

"WHAT?!?"

 

"i'm Mingyu, you?"

 

-----------------

 

"i'm Mingyu, you?"

 

Mingyu said and held Wonwoo's hand, Wonwoo immediately took his hand back. Because he felt some blood going up to his face. 

 

"w-what the hell?!?" 

 

Mingyu laughed because of the latter's expression. Wonwoo shook his head when some memories years ago begun to flash on his mind.

 

"yah watch your steps."

 

"oh thanks--hey! you're the guy who threw me a bag of chips at the convenient store!"

 

"what?! i didn't threw that!"

 

 

"'i didn't threw that' your face!"

 

"wait! i'm---"

 

Wonwoo came back to his sense when Mingyu hit him with a money on his head. Wonwoo thought of something, maybe it's just a coincidence that it happened again, that was the first time he met him.

 

"here."

 

Wonwoo look at the money and back to Mingyu as if asking him what was that for. 

 

"why are you giving me that look?" 

 

Mingyu said and grab Wonwoo's hand and put the money on it. 

 

"i'm pretty sure you're in trouble, i'm sorry too, but you really did said that it was only 950₩."

 

Mingyu smiled at him and Wonwoo felt his cheeks starting to get warm. He's speechless and doesn't know what to do so he ran away from Mingyu. Mingyu laugh at how cute the guy is when he suddenly remembered something..

 

"oh... where's my diary?"

 

He ask himself while looking at his surrounding.

 

"i'm sure i'm holding it earlier..."

 

Then he suddenly recall checking his diary before he bumped to Wonwoo.

 

"holy .."

 

 

________

Jas/Kira: HEY!! I'M BACK! I gained already 7 subscribers in just a few days, thank you very much, thank you for spending your time reading this and for subcribing too. Shoutout to Skyish-- i'm sorry I forgot your username but thank you for commenting, you're the first one who commented in this story! really, thank you. This is just a short update but i'll update later again. Also, i'm not sure about the price of hot packs in Korea and i don't know much about ₩ I just typed it lol. Again, thank you for reading this story!!

 

[NOT EDITED: wrong grammars and wrong spellings are present in this chapter]