Advices

Pictures and Journals (DISCONTINUED)

Chapter 6 Advices?  

 

"it was a mistake Wonwoo, I shouldn't have dated you. And you know what's worst? Giving you false hope by telling you to wait for me, by telling a stupid promise that I will be back. I didn't know that you're that stupid to believed me."

 

Wonwoo cried while ranning away, he doesn't know where to go, he doesn't want to bother Soonyoung and Jihoon too. But he doesn't have a choice, he needs someone to comfort him. And he knows that Jihoon and Soonyoung are the right people to talk to.    

 

"why am i so stupid?"

 

"he's right, why did I believe him?"

 

"...because I love him damn it. why Seungcheol? why do you have to broke that stupid promise? why am I the only who's suffering now...."

 

He reached their dorm, he knocked weakly and when the door opens..

 

"YAH! JEON WONWOO WHERE HAVE YOU--- Wonwoo?"

 

Jihoon suddenly stopped his ranting when he saw a crying Wonwoo. He let him in and guided the older to sit on the sofa where Soonyoung was sitting too. 

 

"what happened?"

 

Soonyoung asked but Jihoon just shrugged because he too doesn't know why Wonwoo's crying. 

 

"Wonwoo? what happened?"

 

Jihoon ask carefully whilst taking a sit beside Wonwoo. This looks so bad since Wonwoo came home, bawling his eyes out. 

 

"Seungcheol's back..."

 

He said while sobbing. Jihoon clench his fist at the mention of the name. Wonwoo suffers a lot before when he was with Seungcheol. Seungcheol's the person who Wonwoo trust a lot, Wonwoo never failed to show his love for Seungcheol, but Seungcheol didn't do his best to make Wonwoo feel loved. When Seungcheol left Wonwoo, every night, he's crying, wishing that Seungcheol will be by his side again, every night when he sleeps, he'll wake up in the middle of the night because of some nightmares. Wonwoo endured those sleepless nights and keeps on waiting for Seungcheol to come back. 

 

"Did you talk to him?"

 

Wonwoo nodded. Soonyoung glared at Jihoon, as if blaming him but Jihoon glare back. oh no. 

 

"He said that he didn't know that i'm stupid to believed him, to believe that he's willing to fullfil his promise that he made... he love someone else, he doesn't love me anymore..."

 

Wonwoo murmurs, still crying. He doesn't have the courage to look at the couple with his crying face. He doesn't want to make them worry. 

 

"he said that to you?!? i'm going to teach him some lesson!!"

 

Jihoon shouted which made Wonwoo flinch a little. 

 

"yah Jihoon, calm down okay?"

 

Soonyoung said, unlike Jihoon, Soonyoung is really good in terms of advices, Jihoon's good too but his way of giving advices is by violence, Soonyoung is really careful with his words and is really helpful. 

 

"How can I calm down when some douche hurt my friend?"

 

"you're not really helping right now so please leave."

 

"fine, make sure to make him feel better tch."

 

Jihoon said and went out of their dorm. Soonyoung massaged his temples, Jihoon's still mad at him for some reason.

 

"i'm sorry Soonyoung..."

 

"it's okay, so where we're we? ah right, calm yourself down okay? I know it's hard to accept it, so i'm not gonna say that everything will be okay, it takes time to heal ya'know. But one thing i'm sure is, be a better person, show him that you're better without him, without thinking about the promise he made. don't let this ruin you okay? I know you still love him despite of whatever happened earlier but don't push yourself to someone else who can't even see your worth."

 

Those words came into Wonwoo's mind, yes he still love Seungcheol eventhough Seungcheol loves someone else. 

 

"Thank you..."

 

"it's fine so are you going to lock yourself in your room?"

 

Soonyoung said that made Wonwoo laugh a little. 

 

"i'm just going to my room but I will not lock myself."

 

Wonwoo stood up and Soonyoung nodded to him. When Wonwoo's gone, there's still one more problem he needs to solve. oh right, he doesn't know where Jihoon went. 

 

------

 

"Look Wonwoo, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for promising something that I'm not willing to do. Wonwoo, I loved you, really, but that's what I feel before. When I went to Canada, I met Jeonghan there, he comforts me, we became good friends and... and I love him. We've been together for a year now, I'm not going to let him go just because of you. I'm sorry Wonwoo but I don't love you anymore...."

 

Seungcheol's words really gave too much pain for Wonwoo to handle it. He still can't believe that it came out from Seungcheol's mouth. 

 

"distance can really make changes in relationships."

 

------

 

"Can someone tell me what happened?!?"

 

Jeonghan shouted as soon as they went inside the Choi's home (where Mingyu and Seungcheol lives) Seungcheol sat down on the sofa while Mingyu made his way straight to his room. 

 

"Cheollie..."

 

"Wonwoo's here... I met him."

 

__________

Jas: Hi guys! I decided to update because today is BTS's day 2 concert here in our country but I can't come because of some reason so to reduce the sadness that i'm feeling right now (T_T)heres an update for my SVT story because SEVENTEEN can make me feel so happy and excited for no particular reason that's why I love them so much. <3 

 

your comments, subscribe and upvotes are really much appreciated. (^ω^)