No it's okay

Pictures and Journals (DISCONTINUED)

Chapter 7 No, It's okay 

 

Soonyoung went outside of their dorm to search for Jihoon. but he doesn't need to because as soon as he step his foot outside the building, he saw Jihoon holding a plastic bags. He approached him and snatch the two plastic bags. 

 

"I'll hold this, you hold my hand"

 

Soonyoung stretch his hands for Jihoon to hold it but the latter ignore it. 

 

"don't be cheesy on me, you think I forgot about what happened huh?"

 

Soonyoung looks away, he's still regretting kissing a girl. Yep, that's what happened, Jihoon told Mingyu to bring the boxes to the library instead of going home with Soonyoung earlier because Jihoon wants some alone time with Soonyoung. And so when he went to the gates, he saw Soonyoung kissing a girl but Soonyoung said it was just a dare, and it's true, his boyfriend's cliques in his section told him that it was just a dare. 

 

"Jihoon, how many times do I have to tell you that it was just a dare?"

 

Soonyoung spoke, looking at the smaller again. 

 

"oh yeah I know that it's just a dare, your dimwit friends told me."

 

"then why are you still mad?!"

 

Jihoon flinched a bit at how loud Soonyoung was, he furrowed his eyebrows and look directly into Soonyoung's eyes.

 

"I'm not mad because of that. I'M MAD BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO AGREE ON THAT CRAPPY DARE! are you out of your mind?!? you have a boyfriend, don't you know that?!?"

 

Jihoon shouted back and kicked Soonyoung's shin. 

 

"o-ofcourse I k-know that. look Jihoon, i'm really sorry okay? I know i'm wrong, I shouldn't have done that, I shouldn't have agreed to that, but I can't just let them say bad things on you."

 

"w-what?"

 

Soonyoung sighed. He didn't really want to do the dare, but his friends are too much. 

 

"they say, they'll do something so that Mr. Park can have a reason to remove you from the student council, and... and I know you really love being a part of student council because it was what you always wanted... and it can obviously hurt you if..."

 

"why didn't you tell me earlier?"

 

"I would have tell you if you're not ignoring me."

 

Soonyoung pouted and Jihoon chuckles at him which made him smile a little, finally, Jihoon's being soft to him again. 

 

"yep, but what kind of friends are they? oh my god."

 

"they're not really my friends tho. I just bumped to them when I was on my way to the front gate. So basically, I don't even know that they're my classmate..."

 

"as expected from Kwon Soonyoung, knows everyone from the year below him but doesn't even know his own classmates."

 

Soonyoung pouted again and they went inside the building.

 

--------

 

"Wonwoo?"

 

Jihoon knocked on Wonwoo's door. He leaned his ear on the door and he heard footsteps so he back away.

 

"Yes?"

 

Wonwoo said as soon as he opened the door. He looks a bit tired and his eyes were red, you can literally say that he's been crying so much.

 

"can I come in? I bought some ice cream."

 

Jihoon smiled so does Wonwoo and he let Jihoon come in. The smaller sat at the edge of Wonwoo's bed while Wonwoo plopped down on his bed. 

 

"are you two okay now?"

 

Wonwoo asked. Referring to him and Soonyoung. 

 

"yup."

 

"what a relief."

 

Jihoon put the ice cream on the table near the bed. He heard sobs and he knows that Wonwoo is crying again, he gently tap him on his back.

 

"you can cry if you want but don't pressure yourself over this. we're always here for you. goodnight."

 

Wonwoo nodded on what Jihoon said, face still buried on his pillow. When he heard his door opens then close, he sat up.

 

"I want to end this now." 

 

He went to the bathroom to check what he looks like and he laughed when he saw his reflection on the big mirror.

 

"I look like sht." 

 

He sighed and then he took a quick shower and wore his pjs. When he step out of the bathroom he jump on his bed. He looked at the ceiling and silence filled his room until his phone rang which made him jump. 

 

He looked at the caller i.d but it was an unknown number. He hesitate on answering it but answers it anyways.

 

"hello?"

 

"Wonwoo? It's Mingyu..."

 

"oh why?"

 

"I just wanted to say sorry.."

 

"No, it's okay, atleast i've known it earlier before I can get crazy over him."

 

Wonwoo laughed and made Mingyu smile on the other line. 

 

"are you okay now? your voice still crack.."

 

"I'm fine don't worry, Jihoon and Soonyoung is the best to talk to about this."

 

"Jihoon hyung and Soonyoung Hyung?"

 

"right, you didn't know that I am friends with them?"

 

"but Soonyoung hyung mentioned you when we were at the cafeteria.."

 

"that's why you're so eager to go home with us."

 

Wonwoo found himself laughing again. Maybe little by little he's getting over it. 

 

"yup! wait.... give me back my diary."

 

__________

Jas: Hello everyone, I just wanted you to know that i'll be gone for a few days, my country's being attacked by terrorist, and the people-- my co-filipinos in Mindanao has not been treating well, this is a serious matter and pls pray for us, for them.