You wouldn't like it

Pictures and Journals (DISCONTINUED)

Chapter 5 You wouldn't like it 

 

"no way.... you're that 'Wonwoo'?"

 

Mingyu asked still can't believe that the 'Wonwoo'  he knew is the person infront of him and he's actually talking to him.

 

"i-i'm Wonwoo..."

 

"don't you remember me?"

 

Mingyu said quietly hoping that the answer is what he expect. 

 

"u-uh, y-you're the guy I met at the convenient store?"

 

Mingyu shakes his head and put his arms on Wonwoo's shoulder, he shakes Wonwoo lightly.

 

"I'm Seungcheol's stepbrother."

 

The younger exclaimed and by the mention of the name 'Seungcheol', Wonwoo froze and the memories of 3 years ago suddenly popped out of his head.

 

"he... I didn't know that he has a stepbrother..."

 

"oh right, he didn't allow you to see me nor meet me before.. but that's okay since I know you, how have you been?"

 

Mingyu said in a very casual tone but that's not Wonwoo wanted to know or to be asked right now. 

 

"where's Seungcheol?"

 

Wonwoo asked the other but Mingyu's answer is a sad face and then he looked away. Wonwoo began to tear up, if Seungcheol's stepbrother was here, there's a big chance that Seungcheol is here too.

 

"t-tell me please..."

 

Mingyu looked at him and sighed. 

 

"look Wonwoo, even if you show him the picture he will never come back to you.."

 

Yup, Seungcheol is Wonwoo's first love and first ex, Seungcheol's the person who gave him the journal and the picture, 3 years ago. Seungcheol's the one who told him to wait for him because he'll settle everything with his parents so that their relationship will finally be approve by Seungcheol's parents. But what's happening now? Seungcheol's back, they can finally be in a relationship again, that's what Wonwoo thought.

 

"no.. no, he promise me, he told me he will come back to me.."

 

Wonwoo said finally breaking down, he can't take it anymore, Wonwoo's been waiting for the past 3, almost 4 years, he doesn't deserve to be abandon by someone who made a promise to him. 

 

"Wonwoo..."

 

Mingyu bent down to comfort the crying Wonwoo. He hesistate whether he should hug him or not, he's really not good at comforting others, and so, he pat Wonwoo's back. Mingyu witnessed everything about Wonwoo and Seungcheol's relationship, he was there when Seungcheol courted Wonwoo, he was there when Wonwoo accepted Seungcheol, he was there the whole 2 years of his stepbrother's and Wonwoo's relationship, he witnessed it all.

 

"I want to meet him... please.."

 

Wonwoo begged. Mingyu knows that Wonwoo will be hurt if he witness something that could give him a lot of pain. Mingyu hesitated on taking his phone to text his stepbrother.

 

"Mingyu please...."

 

The younger sighed, this is too much for him to take, he just don't like it when someone is crying ang begging infront of him. 

 

to: Cheol-hyung

 

-Hyung, can you meet me at the park behind my school?

 

-and please don't let Jeonghan hyung to tag along.

 

From: Cheol-hyung

 

-why? is there something wrong? are you okay? 

 

To: Cheol-hyung

 

-I'm okay, just...go here. I have something for you.

 

From: Cheol-hyung

 

-I'll be there in a minute.

 

Mingyu put his phone back to his poket and told Wonwoo to stand up.

 

"Come on Wonwoo, we'll meet Cheol hyung at the park..."

 

Wonwoo stood up fixing himself. Mingyu handed him a handkerchief for him to wipe the tears on his face.

 

"is he really coming?"

 

"yes, and we need to hurry, talk to him and let him explain everything to you okay?"

 

Wonwoo nodded and they started to walk down the hallways and go out of the school gates. They went at the the back of school where the park is located and they sat on one of the bench near the tree and waited. 

 

"W-Wonwoo?"

 

A guy at the entrance of the park spoke and Wonwoo stood up. 

 

"Seung---"

 

"Cheollieee! did you saw Gyuie?"

 

Suddenly a guy with a bob hair came in the park and clung his arm on Seungcheol's. Wonwoo creased his forehead, completely confused. Mingyu stood up and approached the couple.

 

"hyung, i told you to not bring Jeonghan hyung."

 

He whispered when he pulled Seungcheol away from Jeonghan. 

 

"you know I can't resist him.."

 

"We'll wait at the car, talk to Wonwoo, explain everything you need.."

 

"b-but...."

 

"hyung, don't leave him hanging, don't abandon him like this, he deserves to know it all.."

 

Mingyu looked deeply at Seungcheol's eyes, he hates it but he needs to beg.

 

"please?"

 

"o-okay."

 

Seungcheol sighed and looked at Wonwoo who's standing under the tree. 

 

"hey! there's a guy there---yah Kim Mingyu!"

 

Jeonghan yelled when Mingyu pulled him out of the park. He complaines on why Mingyu pulled him and why Seungcheol didn't go with them. 

 

"Stay right here Hyung, 'kay? don't go there, I just need to check on something."

 

Jeonghan pouted but he nodded like a kid. Mingyu went back at the park to see what's happening.

 

-----

 

"hey..."

 

"S-Seungcheol..."

 

Wonwoo cracked up because of the tears that's building up and he felt his eyes getting heavier. 

 

"how have you been?"

 

Seungcheol gasped when Wonwoo hugged him. He can feel the tears too in his eyes, but he doesn't want to break down infront of Wonwoo, he's here to settle things not to make it more complicated. 

 

"I missed you.."

 

Wonwoo pulled away and he showed Seungcheol the picture, the picture of their first date. Seungcheol took it from his hand which made Wonwoo smile but the next thing that happened is not what he expect. 

 

Seungcheol tears the picture into pieces.

 

 "w-why.."

 

"Look Wonwoo, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for promising something that I'm not willing to do. Wonwoo, I loved you, really, but that's what I feel before. When I went to Canada, I met Jeonghan there, he comforted me, we became good friends and... and I love him. We've been together for a year now, I'm not going to let him go just because of you. I'm sorry Wonwoo but I don't love you anymore...."

 

Wonwoo stayed still at his position, he lets his tears fall. So this is what he's been waiting for 3 years, pain, lies and being abandon by the person you love. He's waiting for himself to get hurt, how ironic. 

 

"w-what about our relationship? o-our 2 years relationship?"

 

Wonwoo said, tears still falling.

 

"it was a mistake Wonwoo, I shouldn't have dated you. And you know what's worst? Giving you false hope by telling you to wait for me, by telling a stupid promise that I will be back. I didn't know that you're that stupid to believed me."

 

Wonwoo's hand met Seungcheol's face, he slapped him. Seungcheol's mouth gaped open, his cheek stings a little and he knew that Wonwoo's slapped left a scar. 

 

"h-how could you..."

 

That's Wonwoo's last words before he ran out of the park. Mingyu witnessed everything, he heard their conversation, and when Wonwoo ran away, he let him, he knows that he have his friends who will comfort him or he would lock up on his room and murmurs that the world hates him. 

 

He was about to go back at their car when he saw the bush at his right moves causing a sound. He ignores it and went back to Jeonghan. When he goes back, he saw Jeonghan cupping Seungcheol's face. 

 

"what happened to your face? why is there a scar? and there's a boy running while crying.. what happened?!?"

 

Mingyu get in the driver's sit.

 

"stop asking Jeonghan hyung, get in and i'll drive."

 

He said and as soon as they get in, he started the engine and drives their way to home. But there's only one thing on his mind right now.

 

I'm sorry, Wonwoo. 

 

___________

 

Jas: An update because it's May 1 and it's SEVENTEEN's comeback month! I'm really excited to see our boys performing on stage again and getting awards. I miss them every single day eversince they went to LA and watching OFD helped me but just a little. So yeah, I just get bored while reading a book about things that I'll be learning next school year and school books are just hard for me to  keep on reading -I don't even understand it- but better be prepared than to be shock and confuse on the first day of school. Speaking of school, i'll be back on that 4 corner room again on June 5 and 2 months of vacation isn't enough. 

This is all for now, I hope to see you again on the next chapter! Thank you for subscribing! xx 

 

p.s: I got 2 graphic application and I don't know who to choose.