No way

Pictures and Journals (DISCONTINUED)

Chapter 4 No Way    

 

Mingyu seems to be so bothered by the mention of the name 'Wonwoo' to the point that the teacher ask him if he was okay because he looks pale and he's not on his bright mood like a normal Mingyu. 

 

Seokmin and Minghao keep looking at him and everytime they turn their heads on Mingyu, he'll become paler and paler. 

 

If he's the 'Wonwoo' from the past...this is not good..

 

He snapped out on his thoughts and his color came back which relieved Minghao and Seokmin and also the teacher that keeps on looking at him too.  Mingyu suddenly remembers his diary, it's more important than the 'Wonwoo.'

 

------

 

Dissmisal came and Wonwoo was walking down the hallway until some one put an arm around his shoulder.

 

"Hey Won! Mingyu wants to tag along, he lives near our dorm tho."

 

"Mingyu?"

 

Wonwoo asked and look at Soonyoung.

 

"ah right, you didn't have the chance to meet him because he's searching for his diary..."

 

Wonwoo only knows one Mingyu who keeps on bothering him about his diary and Wonwoo's not in the mood to be suspected again and so he refuses tagging along with Soonyoung and lied that he has something to do. 

 

"But.... you know, i think Mingyu really wants to see you..."

 

Right, Wonwoo haven't told Mingyu his name that's why Mingyu doesn't even know who that 'Wonwoo' is, and Wonwoo think of Mingyu as a friendly person but he's the opposite of him so, how unlucky Mingyu is. 

 

"I still have something to do, I forgot. I'm sorry, tell him to meet me next time.... there'll be no next time though."

 

he said the last phrase quitely so that Soonyoung can't hear it. Soonyoung was going to object but Wonwoo ran away suddenly, meeting Jihoon half away to his way to the library.

 

"oh hey Won, can you give me a hand here?"

 

Jihoon ask, btw, he's carrying two boxes of newspaper and he look like he's going to collapse anytime but Jihoon asked the wrong person so, goodluck to him then. 

 

"i have something to do and i'm in a hurry..bye!"

 

When Wonwoo's out of Jihoon's sight, he put the boxes down and kicked it.

 

"stupid Wonwoo, being so selfish when he's irritated.."

 

Well everyone knows that character of Wonwoo, and many said that it's his flaw when someone's saying that he's flawless. Wonwoo's really a great teenage guy, he's responsible and always have the audacity to help everyone but not when he's in irritated state. 

 

Jihoon caught someone walking through his way. 

 

"oh hey Kim Mingyu..."

 

He said and smirk, basically, Wonwoo's the only one who doesn't know Mingyu and the other two 2nd years, as I said, he's not that friendly though, many people tried to befriend with him. Mingyu is a part of student council, he's just in working committee so he's not really needed everytime, that's how he knew Jihoon  and he regrets it every single day.

 

".."

 

"yeah '', help me bring this to the library... now."

 

"but Jihoon Hyung, I'm going home with your boyfriend.."

 

Jihoon suddenly grab his phone from his pocket.

 

to: Soon-old

 

hey, guess you'll be going home alone. 

 

Yes, Jihoon is that savage and bully boyfriend.

 

from: Soon-old

 

why? T_T

 

"I texted Soonyoung, he's okay with it..."

 

"You know Soonyoung hyung, Jihoon hyung, he can't go home alone..."

 

Mingyu complained trying to get out of Jihoon's trap.

 

"Well then, you just bring this to the library, they're the last one, i'll go home with Soons, bye!"

 

Jihoon said and walk to the other direction and Mingyu, stomped his feet like a kid, he's getting pissed, really really pissed.

 

-------

 

Mingyu went to the library with those two boxes that Jihoon appointed him to bring. He's too good to leave those boxes in the midst of the hallway, and he's pretty sure Jihoon will scold him.

 

He put them on the table of the librarian, he took one of the nearest chair from him and sat down, comepletely exhausted but he saw someone and so he make his way to the guy ...

 

"oh i didn't know you're such a romantic guy.."

 

Wonwoo looked at him and rolled his eyes when he saw Mingyu.

 

"I thought you'll be going home with Soonyoung..."

 

"wait... what? how do you know Soonyoung hyung? and how do you know that i'm going home with him?"

 

Mingyu blurted out and Wonwoo realized that Mingyu still doesn't know his name nor his connections with Soonyoung. 

 

"oh, I just threw that out hehe..."

 

Wonwoo laugh sheepishly and closed the book, put it on where he took it. He grab his bag and a few text books, incluing his journal which caught Mingyu's attention.

 

"OH! HEY THAT'S MY DIARY!"

 

Mingyu shouted, thankfully the librarian was not there and they're the only people in the library.

 

"what!? this is mine!"

 

"no that's my diary, i'm sure it is!"

 

Mingyu snatched Wonwoo's journal and opened it to see if he was right, but what greeted him is a picture that made him gasped. He took it and looked at Wonwoo.

 

"where did you get these?"

 

Mingyu asked Wonwoo who was frozen on his spot. 

 

"s-someone gave that to me a few years ago..."

 

Mingyu flipped a few page of the journal and gasped everytime he reads it.

 

"no way.... you're that 'Wonwoo'?"

 

__________

 

Jas: Oh no! Mingyu and Wonwoo finally met but Wonwoo's relationship with Mingyu is still unclear! You'll find out on the next chapter.(^人^)

It's already 3 in the afternoon here and I just woke up and I deciced to update this as soon as I opened my eyes lol. This is all for now, see you on the next chapter!!