After 3 years

Pictures and Journals (DISCONTINUED)

Chapter 1 After 3 years

 

"Wonwoo-ah, i want you to keep this."

he said while handing me his journal. It was winter, snows touching my skin so does his cold personality towards me this past few days. but he admitted that it was something he was supposed to do at the very start, he shouldn't have dated me because his parents didn't approve our relationship, in short, they don't like me. 

 

"i want you to keep that, i wrote what i was doing in the past 6 months when we started dating. I wrote my thoughts every each day about you. at the back, i wrote all the things i wanted to say to you. Wonwoo-ah, i promise, i will solve this problem with my parents and let's meet again."

 

He hold my cold hand but soon became warm as my tears started to stream down on my cheeks. I look at him, with my bloodshot eyes. The memories we've made together is nearly going to its end. Can you still remember me when that day comes? 

 

"here."

He handed me a picture. It's not just a simple picture, or photo, it was taken on our first date. It was a very aesthetic photo, but my tears ruined it. I look at my trembling hands holding the picture, it's a perfect timing, we're perfect for each other. 

 

"that's the key. when the time comes, show me that picture."

 

He hold me one last time, he hug me tighter than the usual. I can feel the struggles and the pain that he's been hiding after his parents met me. I feel sorry for him, i feel so responsible for giving him those emotions that he shouldn't feel. he kissed my forehead, the bridge of my nose and lastly, my lips. 

 

"they want me to go to Canada. but pls Wonwoo-ah, you can wait right?"

 

I don't know what to say, i simply nodded my head. But i have so many things to say and i can't do anything but just stare at him because i know, i will not see the same person again , it may take years to hug him tight again but i will never give up. 

 

"I love you Wonwoo-ah..."

 

"I love you too---"

 

 

"JEON WONWOO!!!"

 

I jumped out of my bed and i hit the wall behind me that caused me to felt dizziness, 2 seconds straight. That dream again, it's been 3 and a half year since we saw each other, since we hugged and kissed each other. 

 

"yah! Jeon Wonwoo why are you still wearing pj's?! we have a presentation for our chemistry class today and i don't want to have----"

 

"geez, fine Jihoon. okay, just get out of the way because i'm heading to the bathroom."

 

He tossed me my towel and i finally went to wash myself and meet the warm water. It's winter, and it's cold as hell outside. yes, it's winter...

 

-----------------

 

I am walking alone in a cold street right now, I wore a thick jacket that was covering my uniform. I told Jihoon that i was going to stop in a convenience store nearby, he flicked my head and told me hurry up. I really hate that chemistry teacher, how can we report a presentation if he's always out of the class. 

 

"Morning Wonwoo-ah!" 

 

I flashed him a smile and greeted back.

 

"Morning too Hoshi-hyung..."

 

He looks like he didn't heard me because he was looking behind me.

 

"Jihoon was kind of mad at you hyung for throwing him a cheesecake straight to his face..."

 

"i really miss my Jihoonieeeee! Ooh, Wonwoo-ah can you take my shift just for a minute, I'm sure Jihoonie is still walking down the street."

 

He grab his coat that was hanging on the wall beside the counter, and before i could say something he sprinted out of the store. I'm so dead to Jihoon.

 

I sat infront of the counter but suddenly stand up again when i heard the door opens...

 

"Goodmorning sir, Welcome to....."

 

Every word that came out of my mouth is starting to slow down when i saw the guy. He looks so familiar but i can't put a finger where and when i met him. He flashed me a dazzling smile which made me come to my senses. I just bowed awkwardly and sat on the chair again. I was slowly meeting the dreamland when someone knock on a wood, not aggressive but enough to wake me up. 

 

"oh sorry."

 

It was the guy, too much embarassment in just 10 minutes. He bought so many hot packs, maybe 5-7 packs. I was going to grab his payment when my phone suddenly vibrate. 

 

"wait a minute."

 

I turn my back to him, in my peripheral view, i saw him checking his phone too. I answered the call from Jihoon. 

 

"YAH YOU IDIOT!!"

 

He's mad, i'm really dead now. I turn to see the guy and bowed at him and mouthed sorry.

 

"HOW COULD YOU TAKE HOSHI's WORK?!? AND LET HIM TALK TO ME YOU BRAT! YOU TWO DESERVE A BEATING AT THE DORM LATER!!!"

 

"Yah ji--- *toot*"

 

"that's rude."

 

The guy said and chuckled. His voice was deep and raspy. It really reminds of someone that i used to be close with. Is it him? ah no, his face doesn't look like this. 

 

"Thank you sir, have a nice day ahead!"

 

I said with a smile, he flashed those smile again, that dazzling smile that i can't get out of my head while taking my way to the University. 

 

-----------------

 

"YAH JEON WONWOO!"

 

Hoshi hyung shouted as soon as i opened the door and went inside the apartment together with Jihoon. I look at him completely curious on why he was shouting.

 

"YOU LITTLE BRAT I ALMOST LOST MY PART TIME JOB BECAUSE OF YOU GEEZ!"

 

"is it my fault that you run out of the store because you wanted to have a talk with Jihoon? geez." 

 

I said, imitating his tone but not how loud his voice is. We saw Jihoon suddenly ran and went upstairs, to his room. Jihoon, in the circle of us, was always the one who's starting a fight but doesn't want to get involve when the problem started to become bigger. 

 

"not that! BUT THE GUY WHO BOUGHT 6 HOT PACKS PAID YOU ONLY HALF OF THE REAL PRICE NOW I HAVE TO PAY IT WITH MY OWN MONEY!"

 

that sht. he seduced me with his smile. that evil, i should find where he is or better wait at the convenience store.

 

"you better pay me."

 

"hyung--"

 

okay, he shut the door too loud. hoping it was not broke. but geez! that guy. 

 

__________

 

Jas: I'm bored right now so I decided to update this. Your comments, subcribes and upvotes are much appreciated! :)