Chapter 7

FRIENDSHIP, LOVE, HATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was like any other day for Taeyeon. She woke up like every other morning, went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash up. After doing her morning routine, she headed to the kitchen to make breakfast for herself. Hayeon moved out a few months ago now she lives at her dorm. Taeyeon is alone in her apartment as always, being alone was never a good thing for her but she doesn’t have a choice. She doesn’t like others company either as if punishing herself for the things she did without her knowledge, a mistake which she wants to forget but can’t do that it’s the only way for her to make sure somehow she gets punished if not by others then herself. Why not right? People tend to do that a lot maybe it helps or at least they feel less guilty.

Taeyeon starts to get ready for her work and goes to her work. She works a lot to keep herself busy; it helps her to keep her mind together. Taeyeon was so busy she don’t notice the time until she receives a message from her sister telling her that she should eat lunch well her sister knows her the best so she knew her sister will forget to eat lunch so she informs her, so Taeyeon gets up and goes to have her lunch after eating she decides to go to coffee shop near her studio.

 

 

Tiffany wakes up from her alarm clock and turns it off. She gets up from bed, went to the bathroom to do her morning routine. She heads to her kitchen to have breakfast; she pours herself some cereal and milk in a bowl and eats her breakfast. After eating she starts to get ready for the day and of course to go to work. She wears a pink dress which is her favorite.

She is punctual well she loves her work so she gets on time. She goes to her work when she enters everyone greets her she nods with a bright smile to answer their greetings. She goes to her office which is pink, well she loves pink more than anything so yeah pink office. There are some files on her table so she starts her work as there are some offers for interior designing some are for houses, offices but there is one for a malls shop which is in the biggest mall of Korea. She does some paperwork after working for a while she gets up to have some lunch. She has her lunch in her office and decides to go for a little walk as there is still time, she almost finishes her work for the day. While walking she sees a coffee shop and decides to have coffee before going back to her office.

 

 

Taeyeon is about to order when another person comes and stand by her side she doesn’t see who it is so she gives her order but the person besides her and she herself both speak simultaneously

“One Americano” both of them knows this voice so both of them turn to look at each other, they are shocked to see who’s the person standing in front of them they just stand there do nothing no one speaks no one knows what to say. Both are wondering what to say or how it was normal for them to talk but not now as if they forget how to speak they were still thinking when someone’s voice makes them come back to reality

“Your order ma’am” both of them pays and take their coffee and here it is again silence until one of them decides to break the silence

“Hey,” Younger one says

“H…hey” Older one replies and again silence

“How are you Taeyeon?” Tiffany asks after some time with a small smile on her face which was brighter before

“I’m fine, how are y…You?” Taeyeon asks but she is not sure if she wants to ask that because she knows seeing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter