Chapter 4

FRIENDSHIP, LOVE, HATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In an apartment, music is playing in full blast and someone is dancing none stop if you are wondering about neighbors well she doesn’t have any except for one who is pretty much used to it by now. After a while, there is a knock or several knocks on the door making her stop the music and open the door. The figure on the door looks irritated

“Hyoyeon go to sleep we have work tomorrow.” She says

Hyoyeon doesn’t say anything and opens the door for her

“Hyoyeon are you drunk?”

“Hyoyeon what's wrong?”

After several attempts, Hyoyeon finally answer her by a ridicules answer 

“Nothing’s wrong, I just wanted to dance Nicole.” But Nicole knows better she knows hyoyeon is lying to her and will not tell her about her problem. Nicole is used to this sometimes hyoyeon behaves like this to release her stress but there is something else that Nicole can’t put her finger on it.

“Hyoyeon”

“Ok, I’m going to sleep no need to scold me.”

“I’m not scolding I’m just saying you have to teach tomorrow so don’t waste your energy ok?”

“Ok goodnight.”

“Goodnight”

With that Nicole goes to her apartment leaving hyoyeon alone. Nicole has known Hyoyeon for 3 years now, she knows when hyoyeon don’t want to talk about something she won’t talk no matter what you say or do. She doesn’t know what happened in her past but she knows Hyoyeon regrets it, sometimes when she gets drunk she will apologize to God knows who. She remembers that one time she saw hyoyeon cry she doesn’t know what to do or say because the first hyoyeon never cries second she doesn’t know the reason but then hyo said something “Today is that cursed day I ruined everything” and Nicole knew it was about her past she could only comfort the girl.

It was a cursed day for them 30 September Hyoyeon still remembers every little thing every word of that day if only she controlled her anger that day maybe everything would have been fine. That’s what Hyoyeon thinks but the circumstances were different not only hyo but others also couldn’t help it if they could then they would be together now all of them.  

With these thoughts hyo sleeps whatever happened in the past, she still have to work she still have to live. There is a famous saying Life moves on but only life moves on not the person who went through something horrible. For some, it might seem like nothing but the person who experienced everything suffers the most.

Hyoye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter