Announcement

FRIENDSHIP, LOVE, HATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey,

Well everyone would've heard the news by now

Tiffany, Sooyoung, Seohyun leaving SM... but they are still with GG even though two of them removed GG from their Instagram 

Honestly speaking I'm happy (I would be lying if I said I'm not sad at all) they left SM at least they are out of the sh**** organization and following their dreams but a part of me is little worried for them knowing SM's history with their former idol's... I really wish this time SM don't treat them like they did in the past with their other idol's. Well, time will tell what happens next. As for the other five... I'm worried for them too I mean they are still with SM, after what happened to Taeyeon in Jakarta ugh I don't like SM but they are still with them never mind. 

I support them all and I will support them until I can. I love all 9 of them so I will support all 9 of them no matter what others say and I hope everyone understands, support them. I read many comments on their IG, seriously people should understand them they are almost 30 c' mon let them do what they want. They can't stay as idols for the rest of their life's so just wish them luck for their future. 

I wish them luck and really hope they will do their best in everything they do. 

And I will continue this story. I'm sorry for not updating I'm kind of busy nowadays so whenever I have time I will definitely update.

See you soon :) 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter