Chapter 45

FRIENDSHIP, LOVE, HATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Italic are thoughts of past

In one of the rooms alarm clock rings waking the sleeping person. Jessica wakes up and turns off the alarm. She is about to get of the bed when a hand stops her, she looks at her girlfriend and smiles.

“Good Morning” Jessica greets her and pecks her forehead. Tiffany smiles and rubs her eyes

“Morning Jessi” Tiffany says and pulls Jessica down making her chuckle.

“Baby I need to get ready for work” Jessica says while hugging her girlfriend who shakes her head cutely and pouts.

“But I want to stay in bed with you” Tiffany says and holds her tight. Jessica pulls back and goes on top of her girlfriend and kisses her.

“C’mon I need to go to work and so as you. Let’s get ready together, you also need to go to work.” Jessica says and pulls her with her. Tiffany pouts but gives in and starts to get ready for work.

After both are ready, they go down to the kitchen and get surprised by seeing two of their maknaes there.

“Morning Krys, Yoong”

“Morning Jess, Unnie” “Morning Unnie’s” They both say with a smile on there faces making Jessica smile.

Yoona goes to them and hugs Tiffany surprising her, Tiffany hugs her back and smiles. Tiffany rubs her back when she feels her crying.

“I’m sorry Unnie about yesterday” Yoona says making others smile. Tiffany moves back and smile at her.

“It’s ok Yoong” Tiffany says and pecks her forehead. Jessica and Krystal smile at them.

“Here coffee” Krystal says and give them their coffees. “Fany Unnie can you please pick me up from the library today after your work?” Krystal asks making her smile. Tiffany nods before answering

“Sure Krys, I will” Tiffany says making Krystal smile

“Ok bye Unnie’s, I will see you later”

“Bye Krys”

“Unnie’s I also need to go to work.” Yoona says and hugs them before going out.

Jessica and Tiffany look at each other and smile. Jessica pecks her lips and hugs her.

“Thanks Jessi” Tiffany says making Jessica raise her eyebrows

“For?”

“I know you have something to do with the maknaes change of heart”

“I didn’t do anything baby. They love us as we love them. They are just hurt and are trying different ways to cope with it” Jessica says and turns her around. Tiffany smiles at her making Jessica smile wider.

“I should be the one to thank you Steph” Tiffany is about to say something, but Jessica stops her as she kisses her lips

“Thank You Steph for loving me.” Jessica says and is about to kiss her again when she hears someone clear their throat making them look at the person.

“Sorry Unnie I forgot to tell you I will come early for dinner today.” Yoona says as she looks at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter