Chapter 37

FRIENDSHIP, LOVE, HATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the day of their trip has come. They decided they will go to Jeju Island as they all want to go to the beach. Taeyeon have a beach house there so they would be staying there as others started planning everything for the two couples. They want to bring them close and also make them realize not to waste time who knows what will happen next.
It’s a beautiful day for the trip. All of them are meeting at the Jung’s place, they will leave from there. Taeyeon is the first one to reach Jung’s place, she greets Krystal and goes to meet her secret-girlfriend. She sees Jessica standing near the window. She hugs her from behind shocking her but she relaxes as she smells familiar scent making her smile widely.

“Hey baby,” Taeyeon says as she pecks her cheek making Jessica blush a little. Jessica turns her face and pecks her cheek as well.

“Hey,” Jessica says with a smile “Ready for the trip?” Jessica asks

“Of course, after all this will be our first trip since you started dating me again,” Taeyeon says and press a light kiss on her ear “I’m excited,” Taeyeon says and grins when she sees Jessica’s face turn red. Jessica hits her hand and turns around to hug her properly.

“I’m also excited love,” Jessica says and kisses her neck making Taeyeon gulp loud, now it’s time for Jessica to grin. She looks at Taeyeon and winks before laughing out loud. She pecks her lips “I love you”

“Love you too,” Taeyeon says as she pecks her lips

“C’ mon let’s go others might have come,” Jessica says and holds her hand but as she opens the door she let go of Taeyeon’s hand while giving her a knowing smile. Taeyeon nods and smiles telling her it’s ok.

They go out to see only Yulti and Krystal in the living room. After greeting each other they just sit and wait for others to come.

“Where are they?” Taeyeon asks others but they just shrug their shoulders

“Amber is---” on cue the doorbell rings and Krystal goes to open the door revealing Amber with Seohyun who just happens to arrive at the same time as Amber. Krystal raises her brows but pushes the thought of them coming together at the back of her mind.

After a while, everyone arrives and they head out. They boarded the plane, after 4 hours they reach Taeyeon’s beach house (I’m not a Korean so I don’t really know how much time it takes so I just wrote down what I saw online) and decided to rest for few hours. There are six rooms in the beach house. Before Taeyeon can tell them which rooms to take all of them except for Taengsic and Yoonhyun went to rooms and put their luggage in the rooms they selected for themselves. Taeyeon, Jessica, Yoona, and Seohyun blink their eyes as everyone left them in just a few seconds and now that only four of them left and there are only two rooms left. Four of them just stand there in silence as Taengsic wants to stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter