Chapter 6 ( Not Edited)

I am not Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DO wanted to run out of the house when he stepped just one foot in as the five others ran to the table where shots were being given. He tried not to groan in agony but it was hard. It was a stupid idea to come here. 

DO spotted the living room he guessed it was but now it was turned into a dance floor. Teenagers were grinding, no other movements. It was disgusting- get a room. He was always mean, in his mind, when he was dragged to parties like these.

DO was forced against his will to bring these drunkards that he called friends to a place where they'd probably end up vomiting on a couch. That was one reason why he didn't drink, hangovers. Plus the fact it was illegal to drink alcohol when your still in school.

DO was always one to follow rules. 

"Hey babe... Ya know where that new kid is at, he said he'd be here" An arm wrapped around DO's waist.

Ok, this was getting a little too familiar.

"No, Chanyeol- wait- which new kid?"

"Kris"

Looks like Chanyeol found another toy to use and break, DO grimaced.

"I don't know, you might want to ask Baekhyun" 

DO didn't know why he said his best friend's name. It'd probably get him in trouble because truthfully, he didn't know if Baek even knew where Kris was at this moment.

"The blonde one" DO grabbed Chanyeol as the giant was leaving.

"Wa- He has black-"

"LuHan dyed it" DO pushed Chanyeol away and the man dissolved into the mob in milliseconds.

How does a person that tall manage to blend in so easily? DO made his way to the dance floor. It was a party after all and if someone tried to get to close he'd shove them off with ease for the fact he wasn't drunk so he understood everything that was happening.

DO pushed his way through the throng and started to freestyle to the beat. No matter what song, his toned body to music let him flow into the song with moves. His hair got into his face but he just raked his now sweaty forehead and hair with his hand.

Panting; DO continued to dance, but strong arms, yet again slipped around his waist and then slid down to settle one hand on each hip. DO didn't know who was touching him but this was like millionth time in a short period of a week that these gay men touched him.

DO didn't want to use his voice but if these boys didn't get it through their thick brains that he was in fact STRAIGHT he'd get pretty verbal. The man (of course man, no girl would do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter