Chapter 10 (Not Edited)

I am not Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


DO thought in horror at the fact he was meeting up after school with Xiumin, Kai and Suho. All of them were terrible dancers and they had to meet up for more than four practices if they wanted a good grade. 

DO breathed in as he inched his way to Kai's car. DO had a car to drive them to Xiumin's house but apparently they said he could just drop DO back at the school after they were done. Suho had managed to get there before as if the he was actually eager to go home with a ert.

He shook his head, finally reaching the other three. 

"Get in" Xiumin waved them in and Kai offered DO to seat with him in the front but Xiumin just dragged the shorter into the backseat with him, leaving Suho to be all alone with Kai.

A hand was placed on DO's thigh and he tried hard to ignore it. Another one of their tricks to get him in bed. Was there a douche bag competition going on? Like who could get a in bed first or something? 

DO shivered at thought. Please no. Xiumin's hand, small but lean and talented, started to move up and down, going higher up his leg each time. He prevented himself from snapping or looking over at the latter. 

This was embarrassing. DO didn't want to say anything because that would cause a commotion and it probably wouldn't end up well. He just wished the ride over but Xiumin went closer and closer to his no-no area.

He felt dirty saying or so he just named it things that meant his private place. He tried to move away but the strong grip made him sit still. It was obvious that Xiumin didn't want to let go and now DO was getting flustered.

DO a loud gasp as Xiumin hand landed right on his crotch. His eyes widened and he felt himself heating up in the face and slowly driving down to . No! Nope! Please no! DO couldn't get hard because of a man!

He felt himself stiffen and that earned himself a chuckle from the latter causing this all. Warm breath came in contact with his sensitive earlobe and a nip. Xiumin d DO's semi-hard crotch and kneed it.

It felt so wrongly good as did his make out session with Baekhyun did. He suppressed a moan, showing that he wouldn't give in though his body wanted to.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter