Chapter 1

I am not Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{D.O} 

My name is D.O. I am a senior at EXO High and right now I have no idea what's going on. I am a shy kid. A nerd with baby cheeks and dimples. Thankfully I don't wear glasses or I'd be a total geek; not that I am not one already. 

I hate my High school. It's a boy only school, so a lot of gay men- in which I try to stray away from. The main gay, bad boy, playboys and biggest erts are called the 'EXO Populars'. I know for a fact I am straight. Males weren't the gender I was interested in. 

The leader of the gang, Kim Jong-in, also known as Kai, is a complete nightmare to straight men of our school. With his devilish looks and the way he talked could make a boy melt as well a girl if he ever did interact with one. 

Secondly Chanyeol and Se Hun, are definitely the next hottest, if I said so myself, though as I said I AM NOT GAY, so I wouldn't be such I good judge. Then there was Xiumin, a y vampire looking dude who wore eyeliner all the time, though it did look quiet nice in him.

Of course, those were the four bad boys of our school. Sometimes I wished my trio of friends were nearly as cool as they were. 'Childish looking kid group' as we were labeled. Lu Han, Baekhyun and I. It has always been that at since our early years. 

Yup, we'd been inseparable since we were toddlers. Our mothers are great friends. Friends since High school, so it kinda has been a family tradition to be best friends with the with them. They felt more like brothers more than anything.

I shrugged on a black sweatshirt. They were special to me and if I lost them I don't think I'd be able to come back from that for a long time, or even at all. I grabbed some skinny jeans, shoes and my backpack and headed out the door.

Picking up Baekhyun up first then LuHan; we traveled to school. I love to drive unlike- ahem- some friends of mine, so everyday I picked up and dropped off each one of them. The friendship we had, had only stayed together this long because our mothers, and that the fact we haven't gotten into any relationships.

No distractions from spending time with each other. I don't think either of us have had our first kiss yet. I surely know I haven't got mine. 

"Bye D, bye Lu!" Baekhyun tried to sound cool as he headed up the staircase to get to his locker.

Both LuHan and I had our locked on the first floor but Baek had the extra walk up the steps. Unfortunat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter