Chapter 9 (Not Edited)

I am not Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DO blanched at the song and lyrics in front of him. It sounded first like a hooker record but then looking at the words showed a totally different meaning. This boy was afraid to get rejected and he didn't care how his woman acted if he got her.

The boy seemed to have romantic anxiety. It was sad. How did Kai and Xiumin have enough feelings to think of this? Kai and Xiumin weren't even scared, they seemed so confident that they'd have DO.

Was this their true heart? Did the two only have a bad boy facade to be popular? Nah- it was stupid. Of course Kai and Xiumin were as heartless as they were put out to be. Now he didn't mind so much writing a dance to this.

-

DO wasn't surprised when Tuesday came along and all his steps were polished. He practiced until midnight. DO memorized all the routine and now he was doubting that it was too hard for everyone else. 

DO take the down fall of the team though, he was the one who made it up. He ran to the gym, already changed. Suho was smiling at him as he walked up to his friend. Xiumin and Kai trotted in minutes later as the bell rung. The teacher never scolded them.

Bias, really. Yes they are hot but come on! Your their noona by over 7 years, Momi! 

"You all four days to practice in class"

Four days!? He could totally teach his group the dance within the time at school so that meant no out of school meet ups! DO was so happy! 

"Meh~" Xiumin sighed, "We can still meet up though- right?"

"Yeah" Kai smirked.

DO felt uncomfortable under their gazes. Suho stood to the side and saved him from a terrible wrath.

"Class started, let's work with what DO got"

-

"How the hell do you do this!?" Kai asked dumbfounded. 

DO had gone over the entire dance without music. Suho seemed beaten, Xiumin looked like he liked a challenge and well, Kai, Kia was whining.

"Oka" DO exhaled, "Lets try this"

-

{Baekhyun}

Why did Baek have to kiss his best friend!? He messed everything up. Screwed his left over. The younger would never like him now. Not even be best friends again probably. These thoughts have been going throughout his mind the three days after the night of the party.

DO must hate him now. Knowing that Baek was t drunk and that was how he felt about DO. DO and his make out session

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter