Chapter 5 (Not Edited)

I am not Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey! DO! Come sit by us!" 

Flanking LuHan with Baekhyun; DO heard a shout and noticed Suho with another boy, probably Chen. He smiled, they had gotten back together for now. Suho' story was so sad all DO wanted was for the poor boy to be happy.

"Guys, let's sit over there" DO pointed to where his new friend sat and LuHan and Baek just nodded.

The three of them usually sat alone, so the two other boys were super happy. 

"Hi I am LuHan!"

"Baekhyun- call me Baek, please never bacon"

"Bacon..." DO smirked as he knew Baekyhun's reaction.

"You mother-" Baek hit DO on top his head. 

DO smiled at his friends, always so nice, then frowned, and childish as they sat down and started to ramble on about school with Suho and Chen which whom they just met a minute ago, and Baekyhun acted like he didn't just hit his best friend.

"DO-?" Chen started up a conversation.

"That's me" He said with a grin.

"Chen-"

"I know, Suho told me all about you when we were partners for PE"

"Did he talk about our relationship?" Chen sighs, "He tells everyone he gets the chance to"

"Suho is just looking for advice"

"But I don't think we need advice from many others!"

"Woah, Chen, sorry-"

"No it's my bad, I shouldn't have blown up"

After the little bump the rest of lunch went just fine, DO even asked Lay to join them, though he'd finished being Lay's tour guide. 

-

"There's a party tonight! Let's go!" LuHan said happily.

The six of them were all walking towards DO's car so he could drive them home. He just made three new friends!  Today was his lucky day.

"I heard the EXO Populars were going" Suho replied.

 Okay, so today was not his day.

"I don't think I want to go then"

Everyone's face fell. LuHan and Baekhyun know the reason why he doesn't want to go but they still force him with their fracking puppy dog faces!?

"I was just kidding!" He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

Aw sh!t.

-

LuHan had come over to get DO ready because he already got Baekhyun ready. Baek and he just let their Chinese friend make them presentable without any effort whatsoever. LuHan was already finished with own look consisting of last years' jacket, shirt and tie but with both selves cut off, giving LuHan quiet a bad boy look.

Skinny jeans and black eyeliner with studs in his ears; LuHan was complete. DO stared in awe at his friend as LuHan walked into his room and started shifting through his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter