Chapter 12 (Not Edited)

I am not Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I tapped my fingers gently on my thighs as Sehun drives to his house. I somehow agreed without stuttering to go on a date with my crush. I looked at the window. I worked so hard throughout the years for a chance like this.

I slowly built up the courage to ask him but before I could he asked me out first. Who knew he liked me? I was literally squealing and telling my two best friends about the date. I spent all hours after school looking perfect.

I styled everything to perfection. I wanted to be just right for Sehun yet he didn't seem to mind what I looked like and he just smiled and laughed with me the entire time. It was a fancy restaurant and I felt bad that he paid for me.

Sehun was a true gentleman but now I wasn't so sure since on first dates one doesn't go into the house of the latter. Sehun was known for having one night stands. I didn't want to be thrown away like the rest, I wanted to be Sehun's one and only.

I would have to work hard for the honor. I would have to be everything he ever wanted. Which is probably a good - a voice doubted in the back of my head. No! He wasn't like that but I knew he was. 

I loved him, it was the truth but I wished he could be the boy, the Sehun, the good boy I always imaged for Sehun, not some bad boy. Okay, fine, I liked the bad boy but the way he'd obviously cheat on me cheat was a no.

I needed to find that knob, I needed to turn it. I needed to make him see that I was the only one he'd ever want and that I was enough. I wasn't going to be nothing, used and thrown into the dust, wanting more but never to get more.

No, I would be his and he would be mine. I would figure him out no matter what it took. He must have something he absolutely loves and can't shy away from. Does he like being babied? I mean he was the maknae for the populars. 

I see him get patted in the head by Chanyeol and Kai but never Xiumin, I guessed that Xiumin couldn't even reach Sehun's head. I sighed that would my case as well since I was even shorter than the vampire lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter