Chapter 3 (Not Edited)

I am not Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Actually I think he should dot next to me, who knows what you'd do" Kai countered Xiumin and slung an arm around DO's shoulders.

"And saying you wouldn't do them too?"

"Um....?" He shrugged off the unwelcome arms, "I'll sit by myself over there"

The place he pointed he quickly moved to, it was away from the four boys and that all he wanted. I am not gay! Then why are you feeling so uncomfortable? Well, MAYBE BECAUSE THEY'RE ERTS! No, Sehun and Chanyeol weren't showing any signs so far but he still felt a flutter of his heart when he looked at their handsome faces.

Why did he even think they were good looking!? His mind whirled around his head as the others in the room talked about things. The teacher entered a moments after DO choosing the seat he wanted but he didn't even realize another came into the classroom.

DO tried to work on the little homework he was assigned throughout the day but he was managing a sentence per five minutes. Time flew by as thoughts clouded his mind, thoughts he hadn't even dared to even TRY to think about. He wasn't gay.

He would fight whatever boy came his way, if any. If any, that sort of stung but is was true. Who would want a baby cheeked geek as a boyfriend? Definitely no girl, girls thought that they should always be the cute addition to the couple.

DO brought the cuteness of a girl wherever he went. He was a girl, but a boy that definitely didn't like boy, he liked girls, right? He grimaced at his half written essay. Now he was actually going to have homework.

DO bolted up and grabbed his things when the teacher said it was time to go. This was going to be the LAST day he was going to get into any kind of trouble.

-

The next day, after picking up his two friends, was quiet normal. Baek and Luahn still asked about how detention went and he truthfully told them everything. They events at least, but not what was on his mind. They'd go squealing to everyone about him being gay.

"Did Sehun actually say I was cute!?" LuHan screamed in his ear, making him wince.

"Yes-"

"Oh my god!" LuHan twirled around as everyone got out of the car.

Another day of school.

Another day of PE.

-

The locker room was full, he had gotten there la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter