Chapter 4 (Not Edited)

I am not Gay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


{DO}

DO surprisingly enjoyed PE because Suho, his partner, was kind but loud. Suho was funny and asked him how his life was going before Suho went into a long story of his love life. Apparently a boy in their school named Chen was his lover but they'd been on and off since sophomore year.

Suho asked if DO knew anything to strengthen their relationship but he simply replied with, 'I am not gay, sorry dude, I wouldn't know'. Suho often remarked that some day when his baby cheeks were gone DO would look handsome. 

It was a sweet thing to say but DO didn't believe it because he was 17 for crying out loud, he passed puberty already! He wasn't growing taller anymore, he wasn't making anything change so Suho was probably wrong. 

 Maybe Suho thought that he was still a freshman, he definitely looked like one. DO sighed as he went to his locker and heard sounds of fighting in the family restroom across the hall from his locker. He leaned up against the door and listened in.

"Jesus Xiumin! You need to stay away from what's mine!"

Was that Kai? It sounded like an angry Kai for sure. What were they fighting about? And what was Kai's?

"You know you can't just claim something!" Xiumin yelled, DO could he his frustration, "Maybe I want him too!"

Him!? Two best friends were fighting over a boy? That'd be some great gossip, but he wasn't LuHan.

"I am not going to share!"

Of course, Kai wasn't. He was going to break the boy's heart and then let Xiumin have a blow at him.

"I never ing asked you to!" 

DO was stunned that Xiumin would outright curse at his friend. 

"DO will be mine so get out of the way!"

DO? As in him? His mind went blank but then terror reeled in him, they were fighting over who'd get HIS heart? DO almost fainted right there. He wasn't ever going to let them touch him. He wasn't gay after all.

"No!" Xiumin said and then a loud pound on the wall, two sounds on the wall, "I will have him"

What happened? Did Xiumin punch the wall?

Nothing happened, no noise, it was like the disappeared. Another loud hit of the wall resounded in his ears. What was going on? He heard a moan, his eyes widened? Were they actually.......?

DO leaned against the door to listen for lighter sounds but then the door jerked open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter