Chapter Seven

The Treaty of the Three Clans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Minsu hummed along his iPhone while he sits on the cold steel bench watching for the bus to come. Still, in mixed emotions from last night's terror an inexplicable thought flashes into Minsu's mind; unable to put the pieces together, he runs both hands through his ruffled hair shaking in frustration. The bus soon arrived and steps up to enter into the rectangle motor vehicle.  The driver carefully get back into the highly jam-packed traffic causing cars beeping their horns wanting to proceed faster.  After thirty minutes of chaos, the bus has found its way to their destination; it separates itself from many other vehicles and joins several more to drive through a tunnel that transports Mythical Creatures back and to the Underworld.

  He stares through the glass wondering if he should tell Yoongi and Junghee or at least somebody. Get yourself together, Kim Minsu. He convinced himself to forget the nightmare for now.  If I tell them now, it would cause problems between us, deciding on keeping his secret secret.

Junghee has been at the Underworld Chamber for several hours before the two men arrived at the place.  Running from bookself to bookself like an elegant humming bird reading every page to page; gaining more knownledge of the Vampire history before her.  Junghee hears the door knob clicking and opening, Minsu walks into the enterance seeing his noona standing and smiling to welcome making him even more pressured and guilty to not to tell the truth.

"Minsu, you're here. How was your way here? " Junghee starting a conversation with the Witch. Minsu awkwardly smiles back and faked a response.

"Oh, the bus was bit late, but rather than that it's been good morning." What's about y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter