Chapter Six

The Treaty of the Three Clans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Transcend back to the Underworld, the night has begun its typical routine with the moon giving off energy to all Mythical Creatures living in the world.  It shines so bright it becomes the light source of the nighttime. Yoongi parks in front of the Underworld Chamber building where he stored his car by several other vehicles. The car turns off its roaring engine, Yoongi stayed sitting in his car feeling the same intense power sensing that she's here. He cannot stop feeling the intensity, wanting to be near Junghee. He gets out of his car staring at the door that leads him to her.

  Strutting, he walks through the doorway, he hears voices of people chatting echoing through the house, Yoongi walks up to the stairs getting closer to the noise. "Ah, Yoongi is finally here." Sungmin spoke as he sees Yoongi's head pop out from the half wall. 

"I'm sorry for being tardy. I know this is important." Bowing his head, stealing a glance at Junghee.

"Doesn't matter now. What matter is that you're here." His grandfather lend his hand on Yoongi's shoulder. He gestures Sangchul to begin.

"We welcome the new Elders to the Underworld Chamber where you three will work as a team to protect all mythical creatures and preserve the alliance strong."

"There're rooms for each one of you. This building has archives filled with our horrifyingly wicked history with each kin." Sungmin expressed his voice to the young.  They lowered their heads thinking of what their families' have told them.  No one wants the dark past to rise up once more.

"-But inside there's good records as well.  Don't let the past murder your way of violating it.  We didn't just chose our own family to simply follow our rules, we picked you three because we felt your great strong will power to protect all kins and with all three there's no one to stop. " Youngsik ends the conversation looking at his grandson with high anticipations.

  Minus goes into his office feeling prepared for what's next to occur.   Junghee is drawn to the history of the past, she positioned her fingers along the old worn-out books feeling power from every one.  Sungmin smiles and takes in his niece admiring the bookshelf, "There's more." Junghee turns her head and builds an even bigger grin.  While the Witch and Hybird are exploring and disc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter