Chapter Fourteen

The Treaty of the Three Clans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The double doors automatically open as Junghee gears up into her all black attire, setting her black mask back on letting out just her dark brown eyes, and untucking her wavy hair from the black leather coat.  She buckled her helmet on and twisted the hand clutch to get ready to drive off to the location.

The motorcycle softens its loud thundering noise as Junghee parks, several slots before going down to the staircase leading to the underground subway, after landing from the last step she stands still searching Jin-Mo.

 A crowd of a assortment of people comes in and out of the area, standing to wait for the 5:30 PM ride.  A middle aged man nervously tightens his grip along the strap of his shoulder bag, looking side to side as paranoia kicking in. The doors on both the sides of the subway opens alerting people to quickly get abroad before it closes, Junghee squeezed her body through the crowd blending in the small narrow space.  She spotted Jin-me a few seats away from her position, her mind began to go through strategies of how to hand over the bag to him.  While she’s thinking of a way, Junghee noticed two suited men in black and white clothes gaining distance to come close to the target.

“They’re starting already? ” Hyunki’s voice comes through the blue booth ear piece.

“It’s looking like it.”

“Stupid men. They all think they’re so smart.”

“It’s a pain in the .” Junghee cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter