Chapter Seventeen

The Treaty of the Three Clans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alike any other day, Minsu and the rest proceed to read among the books of history’s past while Yoongi and Junghee were distracted from their own agenda, he moved to the lower area where the previous Elders kept records of their enemies. 

It’s rarely used since the war ended, dust collected over the centuries as the boy accidentally breathes in some of the air, huffing and coughing down stairway. 

He lifts up the light switch as each bulb turn on in sequence after one by one. No hesitation, he struts forwards to the very end of the alphabet order, standing still at the Y Section. Minsu jumped right into the books of searching for that name, Yeong-Wonhan. After a several minutes of reaching out every book and placing it right back, he finally found the record he’s been looking for. 

Minsu carries the heavy book to the table, staring at it before he opens it. He lifts up the book with both hands beneath the bottom blowing out air from his lungs to rid of the dust that lingered onto the book. Using two hands to open, he is already drawn into the book, reading every tragical accident that was caused by Yeong-Wonhan. Centuries of innocent people being slaughtered, families being torn piece by piece, villages massacred, their lives being struck down just for his hunger for blood. It did not matter to him if it was a human or mythical creature, blood was blood. Power for him. 

Minsu with being too engrossed Yoongi sees the light from the upstairs decided to walk towards the stairs to check it out. “Where’s Minsu?” He stopped at the top of the stairs, glancing at Junghee shaking her head. Yoongi uses his werewolf ears to tail down the witch, hearing pages being flipped every ten seconds. Junghee’s eyes followed Yoongi while he lowers himself downwards stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter