Chapter Twenty- One

The Treaty of the Three Clans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No.” Yoongi protested.

“I know you don’t like her, but we need help not just from our friends.” Junghee looks to the side for assistance.

“It’s not like I dislike her, I strongly dislike her.” Baffled, she moans down on a chair standing near by. “And her family.”

“Aish.”

“Yoongi, this is might be the only opportunity we got to finish him and live peacefully. We’ve got to take the chance..” Hyungsik moves forward to his grandson to make him think once again. If they don’t do this, the world would not be safe for anyone, neither both human and mythical. Plus, Junghee and he could not be together. Yoongi sighs deeply, looking at Junghee.

“Alright.” She looks upward from the chair and walks towards him, holding his hand. “I’ll go and meet with her.  I can’t assure that she will agree to it.”

The next two days, everyone was doing their part to become ready for the day. Junghee; dressed properly in a red boatneck one piece, and make up & hair done perfectly to go well with the whole appearance to try to convince Mina to cooperate. She walks out of the elevator, strutting towards the front desk, “Hello, is Min Yoongi in today?” smiling at the secretary.

“Miss, may I ask for your name?”

“Ah, yes. Cho Junghee.”

“He’s in a meeting right now, but I’ll page him.”

“Thank you.”

In a few small seconds, the secretary hangs up the fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter