Minho's acceptance

Life at the Balg-Eun Nun School

"3! 2! 1!" The crowd counted down. Minho kicked the soccer ball towards the net at the last second and it was as if time slowed down. Everyone watched as the ball sailed into the net past the goalie. The crowd erupts in cheers and whistles and Minho's whole team runs up to him and they all circle around him. Minho had just won them the district championship. When they all seperate, Minho sees his father. He runs up to him and smiles. He would hug him but his dad was not very affectionate. He loved his son more than life itself it was just hard for him to show it, but Minho knew. Minho grabbed his stuff and got in the car with his dad. "Oh son I forgot- Well I didn't really forget, I was just waiting for the right time to tell you. Balg-Eun Nun called and......You got an interview tomorrow!"

"No way!"

"Yeah, that means you are one step closer to being asked to play for the Korean soccer team."

"Getting accepted into that school is hard."

"Yeah and you are about to be."

"It is just an interview" 

"Of coarse" They bot put on blank faces before Minho says "I got an interview!!!"

"I know!!"

The next morning the bearded man called out "Choi Minho".

Minho sat in the same chair as the other boys and looked at the man. "Hello, Minho"

"Hello"

"You are 15 correct?"

"Yes sir"

"And you play soccer I see."

"Yes, that is why I wanted to get in here so bad. I figure it gets me one step closer to playing professional football."

"Is that the career you want to pursue?"

"Yes sir."

"Well it seems from your statistics, you are very good at football and are very smart and good at school. You are well mannered. You got a 93% on your exam! I think you are my favorite kid today! Congrats!" He said and handed him a paper. Minho ran to his dad and said "Professional football here I come!"

They both smiled and his dad was so proud.