Chapter 8 ; new people .

A twist in my life ?

/in the car ontheway to Jihyun's apartment /

/Jihyun's POV/

" aish , why is it so quiet ?! , i should break the ice right ? " I thought . " Fann , er i mean Yumi ah , my apartment have a empty room , do come and stay over when you're free . I have a very pretty Unnie and two good looking Oppa , one of them stays with us the oldest one is out of the country . /whispers/ but my second Oppa ,Kyung is better looking . " And i ended with a giggle . Yumi looked amused too . 

/Yumi's POV /


The silence in the car , is making everything really awkward . I was glad that Jihyun unnie started to speak . She told me about her family , in no time we reached her apartment , when i was wondering how to address her parents , she spoke a chain of korean to her parents , her parents just smiled and nodded. Then she said  " Call them Appa and Umma . " I saw Chulyong's jaw drop . Jihyun just laugh it off . While i followed what Jihyun said . Jihyun's dad , patted my head and said " ne " I was really glad though , cause i feel loved .

/Jihyun's POV/

i've always wanted a little sister , so i decided to let Yumi address Appa and Umma like i do ,  and i led her to my room , and Unnie passed by , " oh ! Dara Unnie , this is my chingu , Fann or Yumi " Dara unnie is really friendly and loves to make new friends , she introduced herself to Yumi . They seemed pleasent together . I whispered to Yumi " Isn't Unnie pretty ? I'm so jealouse of her !  "  Yumi smiled and said  " Dara Unnie is pretty , but you're equally beautiful , unnie " 

/Yumi's POV/

I was surprised when Jihyun unnie told me she envies Dara unnie pretty face , as she's equally pretty ! So i told her she;s beautiful . "YAH ! PARK JIHYUN ! CAN YOU DON'T LEAVE YOUR THINGS AROUND YOUR  RABBIT PLUSHIE CAUSED ME TO FALL JUST A MINUTE AGO !! " A guy screamed from behind , we both turned around , " Yah , oppa , my chingul is here can you lower down your volume ?! you'll frighten her ! " " Yumi-ah this is my Park Kyung Oppa . " I tried to be polite " /bows/ Annyeong Oppa , Yumi-imida ! "  he seemed cheerful though , " ANNYEONG !  , see you around , i've got to go now ! And oh you're cute ! /winks/ "
" ignore him " Jihyun unnie said , the she brought me to the empty room to rest ,and i stayed for the day . I laid on the bed and thought " whaa , i met Eli Oppa , Park Kyung Oppa , Dara Unnie and Jihyun unnie in face today . They're nice not like Boom . ^^ "