Chapter 14 ; Back to Singapore

A twist in my life ?

/Yumi's Pov /

 TEXT FROM MIR : Fann,would you be my girlfriend , it's been years , i just have to pluck up my courage to tell you , i just can't decieve myself anymore,Sarangheyo.


TEXT FROM DUJUN : Yumi , shall we date ? I know this might this very sudden for you , but i just wanna tell you , you're simple , silly and cute , you're the girl that i'll like to hold your hands when you're cold , be there for you when you're lonely , that girl that does silly things , do ageyo every now and then , you, i think i .. love you . (:

OMG,what is this ?! ottoke ? -ring-  "annyeonghaseyo"  " i'm sorry but do you speak english ?" "yes i do " " Miss please stay calm we're calling from____hospital , i do understand that you're overseas currently but i hope that you can come back to singapore right away, your mom,is severly ill and we need their family member to sign the agreement for the operation , and if your mom does not get the operation done soon her life would be in danger " 


/calls mir/ " oppa,oppa what do i do ? Mom's ill really ill she need to get the operation done ! " " yah, fanny calm down , pack your luagge right now , i'll be reaching in 20 minutes. be done in 30 minutes ! i'll get the air tickets now so no worries. " 

-back in sg-

/Fanny's POV/

"  Keep the change! " you exclaimed to the cab driver asyou head out of the cab. Mir and me ran to the receptionist counter and to find out that mom and dad got into an accident.  Dad was in the ICU and i were the only one left to sign the papers. I signed it right away.